Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Dislike More?

Poster
    Busyman: first of all i don't think you should be the one telling me what to do, and second of all i'm pretty sure most rap fans here will insult me too, so i think we're even.

2. Music   -   #62
    Its magic baby!
    maybe a poll?

i dislike popstars because they are all really shit

there are also really shit rappers but as im british they are not as in my face as popstars e.g. pop idol crap shite. i think some rap is very good e.g. early wu tang tracks like ice cream and method man there are also more recent rappers who actually have good lyrics and interesting beats e.g. ludakris.

pop stars have always been shit and will always be shit. This does not apply to music that become pop ular just to people who actually intend to be pop ular and make music that fits into that genre.

Edit- i didn't read the rest of this debate til after i posted but now i have im glad i didn't
    Wiz.

3. Music   -   #63
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    Originally posted by Guitar-Slinger@28 January 2004 - 12:53
    I dont know so much about Rap but once i got to change to make a song (Rap) with a guy who
    knows way much more than me (about rapping), it was a nice learning experiment.
    That friend of my wasnt really good Singer but damn he could come up with
    the Text, Fo Real !  Straight out of Hat, improvised, it was Cool to see it happen.

Needles to say i started Respecting Rap more after that...
    Funny you should mention it, 'cause he was having the same effect on me....
    At parties he could just start rappin' over me playing acoustic guitar... it was actually kinda cool.... don't think I would have bought the album though, lol

4. Music   -   #64
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Ed.Z@28 January 2004 - 22:17
    Busyman: first of all i don't think you should be the one telling me what to do, and second of all i'm pretty sure most rap fans here will insult me too, so i think we're even.
    Dude you are retarded. The thread was fine until you came along with your suburban bullshit.

There are tons of folk in here who don't like rap.
    You've insulted anyone else who likes rap with stereotypical crap.

Did you come from the womb or the ass? ('cause ya stink!&#33
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Music   -   #65
    h1
    Turning the other way...

Busyman, people like you are the reason most people have such a one-sided view of rap. It takes only one rotten apple to comdemn the whole bushel.

6. Music   -   #66
    THREAD CLOSED

7. Music   -   #67
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@29 January 2004 - 04:24
    THREAD CLOSED
    I didn't know that normal members had the authority to close threads
    Please keep comments like that out of my threads. If you have something worthwhile to contribute, stick it in, but don't add crap like "Thread closed"
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Music   -   #68
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by haxor41789@29 January 2004 - 06:16
    Turning the other way...

Busyman, people like you are the reason most people have such a one-sided view of rap. It takes only one rotten apple to comdemn the whole bushel.
    Why because I ....uh oh .....flamed?
    Why because I ....oh my goodness ........said the word dumbshit?
    Why because I...lookout .....called him ignorant.....oh I'm sorry so did YOU!!

Nice try at playing mediator...

It did not work

I don't do much flaming here. People know when they are trolling. And Mr Ed knew it too.
    Interesting ...if I didn't say that "I" liked rap would I be "condemning the whole bushel"?

If you notice, people stand on sidelines when THEY are not the ones insulted.

Let it die man..........let it die.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Music   -   #69
    Originally posted by 4th gen+29 January 2004 - 05:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 29 January 2004 - 05:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance@29 January 2004 - 04:24
    THREAD CLOSED
    I didn&#39;t know that normal members had the authority to close threads
    Please keep comments like that out of my threads. If you have something worthwhile to contribute, stick it in, but don&#39;t add crap like "Thread closed" [/b][/quote]
    yes i have the power to close thread and please do one thing for me , you woudnt mind for me to tell you to[

STFU

thank you and have a good day

10. Music   -   #70
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@29 January 2004 - 05:02
    yes i have the power to close thread and please do one thing for me , you woudnt mind for me to tell you to STFU

thank you and have a good day
    [sarcasm]How did you manage to be so intelligent?[/sarcasm]
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast