Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emule Is Crap

emule works on a reward/credit system, if youve got a "Low ID" you can only connect to other "Low ID's"..If youve got a "High ID" you can connect to both "Low" & "High ID
    Sounds like everyone complaining has installed emule and expected blistering speeds right from the start.
    Learn how to use a program before knocking it

==========================

er lowID users can only connect to highID users not other lowID users. And it isnt really related at all to the reward system.
    (looks at the last line lol but your not knocking it so i'll let you off)

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    it might have something to do with the fact that i hate MULES!!!!!!!!

seriously though hate emule although im keeping it
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    i used to get speeds of 1KB but i stuck with it and getting speeds of 65KB. Mainly because i had lowIDs and my settings were poor.

@DVD PIRATE III

DUDE! your other post in here about lowIDs was totally wrong. Emule does not give you either a lowID or highID on how much you have uploaded at all.
    It has got nothing to do with the credit/reward system at all despite the names.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by BILLY-THE-FISH@22 December 2003 - 17:15
    TRUE TRUE!

Fancy a Budweiser!!
    Thanx. Don't mind if I do.

Here :beerchug: :beerchug: the next round is on me.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    I much prefer Heineken.

Anyway most people who think eMule is slow are stupid leechers you don't want on your network anyway.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by Arathorn@23 December 2003 - 06:48
    I much prefer Heineken.

Anyway most people who think eMule is slow are stupid leechers you don't want on your network anyway.
    Actually a Rolling Rock fan myself.

Couldn't agree more about the loudest whiners being leeches! B)
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Carlsberg for me

But back on-topic - eMule's strength has always been the quality of downloads from it and not its speed. Practically all P2P networks have been a case of "integrity, speed, files available - Pick two out of three".

The case of eMule is pretty much that you can either spend 1-2 days to download a game free or £40 to buy it instantly from the nearest shop.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BANNED
    you want corruption protection, you want lots of search results, you want faster downloads??? get overnet and use a crack loader after you get it, it takes 2 seconds and don't install any of the 3rd party stuff during install, just check out my post here with the speed

go here and see for your self

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Well I'll just throw my 2 cents in here. I've been using K lite for a while now. A friend got me turned on to Emule. I like em both. Klite for movies and Emule for games and progz. I have em both running at the same time.

I tried out E Donkey a while back and didn't like it. Had to download a server list then pick a server then wait and wait for it to connect. Then wait and wait for the download to start.

Klite just start the client and off you go. It's for lazy people who just want to DL at lightspeed but do nothing for it.

I think it's been said that Emule is better for non-corrupt progz and games and I have found that it's true. Not a prob yet. I'm sure it'll happen but not as often as Klite. Worms and viri I got tired of. Also CRC errors unpacking files.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12