Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emule Is Crap

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    kazaa lite has an average of 3,000,000 people online all the time how can anyone compare that to the 100,000 users on the emule server

k-lite is the best no contest will be removing emule immediately
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Yeah BUT!

I tried to download 3 games off Kazaa and guess what they were all corrupt and a waste of my time!

I since downloaded 20 games off E-mule and guess what not ONE corrupt game!

VOILA!!!

I suppose it depends what you want to download!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Yeah but mate you have err recovery with emule which is important with images(bins etc),better for harder to find files & every body has to give a good upload bandwith it they want to download.

But for a quick fix on older media ,k-lite is better.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    True that there are 3 million people on kazaa,
    but how many actually share? (200 or so?)
    how many got sued? (200 or so?)

but in all seriousness, kazaalite is better for music, but when it comes to games and software, it sucks!

emule is much better for downloading programs and games. After 1/2 day i'm %13 done downloading halo. not very much you might say, but it took me 2 weeks to get 1% off kazaalite.

say what you will, but emule is definetly better for programs and games.

I haven't tested movies yet though.

so next time, compare other things, not just how many users it has.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    the number of users on emule and kazaa is irrelevant if both are quite big figures.
    Its not like your gonna be downloading from all 3 million people are you?
    Besides if i remember right, when your connected, its not to all the other nodes too, just the sources on that, so the number should be smaller right?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    kazaalite is better for music
    There are loads of messed up .mp3's on the FT network all with the risk of being subpoenaed if you touch them. Use SoulSeek for music.

The only problem I've found with emule is its a bit slow to get going. Once its up and running you have access to a huge amount of files (including new releases) at good speeds.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Azzz@22 December 2003 - 14:25
    Bye!

Seriously, why bother arguing with all the eMule haters? I know that it works great for me and I don't care whether or not they like it. It's their loss, not mine.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by guit_steel+22 December 2003 - 21:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (guit_steel @ 22 December 2003 - 21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@22 December 2003 - 14:25
    Bye&#33;

Seriously, why bother arguing with all the eMule haters? I know that it works great for me and I don&#39;t care whether or not they like it. It&#39;s their loss, not mine. [/b][/quote]
    TRUE TRUE&#33;

Fancy a Budweiser&#33;&#33;

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    eMule is the best p2p prog.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    emule works on a reward/credit system, if youve got a "Low ID" you can only connect to other "Low ID&#39;s"..If youve got a "High ID" you can connect to both "Low" & "High ID
    Sounds like everyone complaining has installed emule and expected blistering speeds right from the start.
    Learn how to use a program before knocking it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast