Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pranks You've Pulled

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i just talking with a friend and we talking about pranks we use to pull on peaple here's are's

we use to take 20 sack and fill them up with leaves and seeds ,then put them on the ground and peaple thought they found weed ooooooo man it use to be a riot we see peaple looking around if anybody saw 1 time we followed 1 guy (who found 1) to the store he was jus talking bout it's his lucky day he only had $2 dollars came to the store to buy a 22 but found some weed so he's goin to buy 4 blunts bet he felt like a dick! when he went home ahhh

what were pranks ya pulled

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    At school I thought it would be funny to change the water and gas pipe feeds in the science room........we sat there and plugged the bunsen burners on the gas taps, when everyone turn the tap to light the burners water pissed out everywhere

I never got caught, in hiensight it was a bit silly, but then you all know me

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #3
    also there was this kid who sat at are lunch table who loved ketchup so 1 day we had something that needed ketchup ,so he had a whole bunch 1 kid at are table left his folder on the table are plates were gone so we took some ketchup and put it in his folder and smashed it he came back and open his folder all of us were laughing he looked and with out thinking just blame this dude for doing it he walked up to him a smack'um in the mouth them 2 start fighting 2 teacher try breaking it up got smacked in the process the 1 guy teacher hemded both of them up with both arms and threw them down and told them to cut the shit out after words everybody told them it was us they not goin to do anything to us but the teacher did'nt find it funny so they gave us 2 day iss it was worth it that was to funny

4. Lounge   -   #4
    muchspl2
    well the only one I would like to talk about (statue of limitations and all) is once in hs we loaded a fat bowl in one of the bunsen burner in chem lab, its was dumb girls how freaked out and ran away, smoked out the whole room, ended up evacuating the science wing

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    WELl this isnt really a prank but its kinda cute

when i was only ickle and about 3/4 i was real bored and i saw my kiddy scissors, so i thought to myself i wanna be a hairdresser

so i went off with my scissors into the kitchen and hid under the big table , so that my parents wouldn't see me cutting my hair

so i sat there and tried to cut my fringe

but my parents didnt know where i was so they started to panick thinking i had run off, so me sitting there i saw them shouting my name and searching all of the house . i just watched their feet walk by

well they did eventually find me and i did get a lil shouted at

bad thing was the scissors were too blunt to cut my hair and my dreams of being a hairdresser got boring

the end
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Think our best prank was when we persuaded our physics teacher to swish some liquid nitrogen around in his mouth, blowing out the nitrogen through his nose.
    He swished and he swished, but caught some in a filling of his teeth. It expanded instantly and cracked his molar teeth in half.
    Must of been the most painfulest thing in the world.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    liquid nitrogen are you serious? doesn't that stuff instantly freeze most organic substances almost instantly?

i remember a chem teacher put dry ice in his mouth, chewed it and spat it out, just for kicks. So i did it too. Didn't get hurt

i stole some solid sodium metal from the lab, had some fun with it, then put it back so the teacher wouldn't freak.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    I have a prankish thing to tell about... more of an evil, sinister thing than a prank.

I was in kindergarten and I needed to take a restroom break, so I asked the teacher for a pass and proceeded to a school restroom. When I got in I noticed that I was the only one in the bathroom... except one person. There was a mentally handicapped kid who happened to be unsupervised. Being the mostly-disciplined kid that I was, I decided to release my built-up need to be bad. So I peed on him. I was standing about 4 feet away, and he was against the wall making noises. I eventually cornered him into a stall with my neverending stream of pee. After I was done, he was all wet and I was triumphant.
    I was never caught. B)

I know its a sinister story, but its been about 17 years since I was in kindergatren and I just had to let the story out!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    evil is certainly one of the words i'd use, although maybe too harsh a word considering your age at the time. I have to ask though, what kind of school would allow someone as vulnerable as that to be left alone, especially to fall prey to a seemingly incontinent pre-school kid.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by the_faceman@22 December 2003 - 21:39
    evil is certainly one of the words i'd use, although maybe too harsh a word considering your age at the time. I have to ask though, what kind of school would allow someone as vulnerable as that to be left alone, especially to fall prey to a seemingly incontinent pre-school kid.
    public school

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast