Thread: Up Loads

In this time of uncertainty and blatant fascism it’s important to keep KL+++ going me thinks. So I'm a SN (if that helps --can’t harm). But, I really get confused with all the settings.

So, what's the best Upload speed to set so that I can share to the MOST in the BEST way without effecting my DLs? I've been running “Unlimited” for a couple of days but I see ULs of 25kb+ whilst my DLs have gone to nothing? It there a happy medium?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    As far as I'm aware upload traffic should not interfere with downloads, but it is
    recommended that upload is set to 80% of your maximum.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by azoth@22 December 2003 - 19:08
    In this time of uncertainty and blatant fascism it?s important to keep KL+++ going me thinks. So I'm a SN (if that helps --can?t harm). But, I really get confused with all the settings.

So, what's the best Upload speed to set so that I can share to the MOST in the BEST way without effecting my DLs? I've been running ?Unlimited? for a couple of days but I see ULs of 25kb+ whilst my DLs have gone to nothing? It there a happy medium?
    don't use unlimited that can chocke your connection, experiment and start low and then keep raising it untill you find a spot where you are uploading good speed and not effecting your downlaods or other programs

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    That all seems to make sense.

Thanks all