Thread: Someone Help Me Download Movies!

How are you guys getting DVD quality movies? I can't take this anymore..I can't get download speeds worth a shit on Kazaa Lite, Shareaza, or Emule (I opened all nescessary ports)..I've tried mIRC but it seems like I have to wait in line forever and the speeds are often not great either. Please someone tell me what the hell to do! I have been trying to get Bruce Almighty DVD Quality for a long time now! Right now I'm at 200 Hours remaining going at a whopping 0.99 kb/s!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    I use IRC I can download B. almighty right now with 300kb/s

use www.ircspy.com

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i use bit torrent shadows experemental, i get speeds of 200kb/s to 400kb/s
    but it depends on how many seeds

check out the bit torrent section on this forum

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    kazaa lite is great i got zoolander is 40 mins and gone in sixty seconds in 1hr and training day is 1 hr 10 mins

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Like..what do I do? How can I find a good source..what source are you using to download the movie and can you explain what to do please

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Can't anyone fucking help me?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7

Well,fuck yeah....maybe I can.For k-lite that is(don't use any other p2p).
    Just make sure you got plenty of sources for a movie(about 150) and use verified hashes(find them on the board or here)Al the verifieds I used so far where always had good and plenty of sources.
    Don't always expect to get awesome speeds when downloading,even when you have a lot of sources.If your still going at slow speed try jumping supernodes,it helps.And if that doesn't help either,you'll just have to be patient.

That's about all I can say to help you.