Thread: Serching

Poster
    on most of the stuff i am download says serching for about........... hmm .....forever. Its says serching for like 3 days then i just cancel it, what can i do to get it to download.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    mgray3k's Avatar Member
    Do You use Network Router?

I was having the same Problem, Files keeped say: "Searching.....", I Used a Router in my house for multiple Computers and It was having problems with K-lite. and then someone on this forum said to Use "Kanat" THAT DID NOTHING! only why to fix that problem was to hook my laptop to the Cable modem to use K-lite

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Is it a rare file you are lookking for?How many sources are there?Remember just because what it shows for sources that is not current and with them trying to end k lite it's gonna be harder to get files.I use kaza supernodes and look for universities they usually have fast downloads with alot of sources.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by dbz@22 December 2003 - 21:15
    on most of the stuff i am download says serching for about........... hmm .....forever. Its says serching for like 3 days then i just cancel it, what can i do to get it to download.
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

if you have a router you need to get kanat