Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Life

bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    I have to say Duffman, I agree with you statements, we are meaningless. And while most people consider it a bad thing, I don't.

I mean, I look at it as having no worries, I mean if it doesn't matter if I live or die, why should it bother me to ask some super hot girl out, what she going to say no, big deal, there are many others who won't.
    I look at this, with a different point of view, some being, or whatever you want to call it, doesn't give us a meaning when were born, we are here, we find our own meaning, and to me, that's whatever I want, we're the ones in control of our lives, Do what you want, and have fun, that's what it all boils down too.
    Different people find it in different ways; I like the speed and outrageous experiences, other people like building things or PC modding. I’m sure you have something you enjoy above all other things too.

Just remember, never work too hard, don't worry about the stupid things in life (cuz it doesn't matter) and have fun. I know many people who put my little theory of life down, but I also know many people who think it’s the only way to live. So I’ll just put this out there for ya and if it helps it helps, if it doesn't, look for your own direction.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

2. Lounge   -   #62
    If your depressed the internet Aint gonna help. Do yourself a favor just get off your ass and do something outside. U might just find... what the words im thinking of... oh yea... Human interaction...

3. Lounge   -   #63
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    well this might cheer you up?

http://www.frogdaze.com/chet_atkins_sings.htm

if not I suggest you grab a hold of KISS album The Elder, there's a song there called "I" that should help you get back some self esteem

4. Lounge   -   #64
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    And you can always chat with Infigon

[link provided by [I think] Crumbcat]

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Originally posted by summerlinda@23 December 2003 - 14:38
    And you can always chat with Infigon

[link provided by [I think] Crumbcat]
    coool link!
    She really answer to everything you ask...

I found myself a new friend

6. Lounge   -   #66
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    sry wrong post

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567