Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Me Need New Case

that is a case similar to mine w/o the circle thingy on the bottom....same color, same lighting, same side window. and as u see, its kinda hard to find a dvd burner or drive that match the color of the case....so what do u guys recommend?

i want my new case to have front panel lighting like the above and w/ open window so my cathode will be viewable....and is easy to match w/ the optical drive front panel plate

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    you want a new case just so you can match the Drives with the drive covers?!?!!!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@23 December 2003 - 06:19
    you want a new case just so you can match the Drives with the drive covers?!?!!!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!
    lol pretty much....right now its really ugly.....metallic silver case....white/black dvd burner....ughhhhhhhhhh and the case i have right now...the front 5.25 panel plate stick out...its not flat like most case so when i installed my cd rom drive, the cdrom is flat while the rest of the front panel plate on the case is stickign out....does that make sense?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    dude. it's the inside that counts. that's y i keep mine so neat and stuff. plus my 2 cathodes make it look tight. i got a door on my case, so i don't have to worry bout these issues

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@23 December 2003 - 06:54
    dude. it's the inside that counts. that's y i keep mine so neat and stuff. plus my 2 cathodes make it look tight. i got a door on my case, so i don't have to worry bout these issues
    my inside is neat too, you cant really see any wires except for the cathode wire....but from the front view, the color beige and silver doesnt really match

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003+23 December 2003 - 01:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raiserblade2003 @ 23 December 2003 - 01:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@23 December 2003 - 06:54
    dude. it&#39;s the inside that counts. that&#39;s y i keep mine so neat and stuff. plus my 2 cathodes make it look tight. i got a door on my case, so i don&#39;t have to worry bout these issues
    my inside is neat too, you cant really see any wires except for the cathode wire....but from the front view, the color beige and silver doesnt really match [/b][/quote]
    u can always paint the beige to silver. buy some spray cans.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    If your case is like the one above then why don&#39;t you just leave the drive covers on.They are made to cover the front of the drive so it doesn&#39;t matter what color the drive is.This is what i did to mine,I had to modify the button to eject the CD though but it works fine.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by johnboy27@23 December 2003 - 02:02
    If your case is like the one above then why don&#39;t you just leave the drive covers on.They are made to cover the front of the drive so it doesn&#39;t matter what color the drive is.This is what i did to mine,I had to modify the button to eject the CD though but it works fine.
    it&#39;s called stealthing ur drives. that works perfectly. do that. u have to work with ur drive open button a bit. but it makes it look good at the end

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    How about the ever popular Lian-Li 60 series?

All aluminium, easily stealthed drives, removable mobo tray, very high build quality.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by clocker@23 December 2003 - 02:08
    How about the ever popular Lian-Li 60 series?

All aluminium, easily stealthed drives, removable mobo tray, very high build quality.
    yea. lian-li makes good cases. they&#39;re small, but good quality. i prefer the full towers, cuz i need space. like i said b4, i need a full tower for my next rig if i&#39;m putting wc in it. fitting all the tubing in a mid tower is hard

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast