Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terminator

I have just download t3 from kazalite and i cant get it to play back. I got 2of2 to play back a little (avi preview) with nimo installed but i cant play it now that i have all of it. Anyone know how to sort it. The 20f2 looked real plus was good quality as well!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Try using klitecodec pack

3. Lounge   -   #3
    TRshady
    Terminator 3: rise of the machines? Wow, I was looknig forward to seeing that this summer.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    not to worry. just found out its a load of crap. doesnt work. some fool has put a fake out. It only play 2 minutes of video about some guy called john so everyone thinks its terminator when they preview it. then the rest is blank. shouldhave known its only 200 meg file each anywayz

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I knew all along ........... Lets nuke 'em

6. Lounge   -   #6
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    If a file seems too good to be true it usually is...

To see what has become available pre-release or shortly after a file release you can check out:

http://www.vcdquality.com/

It lists the newest releases out there, gives a .jpg sample of the quality of most of the listings and the file name to look for. It usually lists VCDs, and divx rips.

You can also verify a file you are downloading by checking it out with AVI preview, which will allow you to watch a partially downloaded .avi file and can be downloaded here:

http://doa2.host.sk/

Nik

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by roddersyourmama@18 February 2003 - 08:45
    I have just download t3 from kazalite and i cant get it to play back. I got 2of2 to play back a little (avi preview) with nimo installed but i cant play it now that i have all of it. Anyone know how to sort it. The 20f2 looked real plus was good quality as well!
    the movie is not even out. i mean... wont even be for a loong time.

this thread is silly.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    its out in america u fool

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by roddersyourmama@19 February 2003 - 08:36
    its out in america u fool
    Should be on Kazaa for real soon if that's true

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Forum Star
    It will be out THIS SUMMER in America.

I have seen the trailer last week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast