Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed Ug New

Poster
    Hi guys
    Yesterday I installed the cracked deviance patch yesterday and could play online, now today when i want to it says there is a new patch out.
    I dunno whats wrong, I thought I just downloaded th patch, and is there a crack for the latest patch they ask you to upgrade to?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Anyone know anything, I just upgraded the patch last night and it worked fine online, now it requires a new patch to work online. I cant understand how this works, is it possible they released a new patch in such a sbhort period of time.

3. Games   -   #3
    Double Agent
    the patch is for defeating the cracks

game developers aren't idiots, they know cheap noobs like u steal their game and play online so they patch the servers so pirated copies can't play

generally that's how it works

if a patch comes out a new crack is written, so on so forth..

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Fuck you, you cunt. I would bet anything that im more loaded than you hahaha

and dude you got it all wrong, I could just download this new patch theyve asked for (even though I just downloaded the latest one yesterday ) so when they release a new crack for it well be able to play online again.

And fuck off twat.

5. Games   -   #5
    Double Agent
    wtf dude i am trying to explain to u noob how this work u insult me?

fking noob get the fk out of my face

just kidding

but i wont forgive ur noobness

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    A n00b, I cant stop laughing its insane, how can u call me a n00b, i know about patches/crakcs/developers probably more than you, and you act liek you know it all calling me a n00b.
    If you read my post it clearly stated that it was a view and if anyone knew that if EA had released an ever newer patch after releasing 1.3 recently.
    Dude get your facts right
    and yeah piss off aswell.

7. Games   -   #7
    Retired
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@24 December 2003 - 14:07
    A n00b, I cant stop laughing its insane, how can u call me a n00b, i know about patches/crakcs/developers probably more than you, and you act liek you know it all calling me a n00b.
    If you read my post it clearly stated that it was a view and if anyone knew that if EA had released an ever newer patch after releasing 1.3 recently.
    Dude get your facts right
    and yeah piss off aswell.
    if your THAT smart why your asking this NOOB!

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    ah IKE you made a prime time mistake.
    Not once in my posts did I actully call hima n00b, so your post is actully commenting you as the only person who is calling him a n00b.
    LOL just made a complete fool of your self.

9. Games   -   #9
    Double Agent
    fucking idiot stfu

10. Games   -   #10
    Lick My Lovepump
    Actually no, Iceman, your making yourself look really stupid. You sound like a 12 year old AOL-er. james told you that they release new patches to try beat pirates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast