Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It True That Kazaa Lite...

while was seving this site i went to general discussoin about file sharing
    i read this topic a bout a kid who wants to donate his site for kazaa lite soft were ...
    and while i was reading the replies on this noble kid ..
    i saw one reply that shocked me ,which got nothing to do with that topic. i saw a 5 star member saying in short thjat kazaa lite is going to die ..is that true ....
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Not true.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    muchspl2
    its going to die, its already dieing now
    first step is admitting the problem

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by muchspl2@24 December 2003 - 11:55
    its going to die, its already dieing now
    first step is admitting the problem
    no no no, don&#39;t let it die&#33;&#33; :

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by othmanni@24 December 2003 - 07:08
    i saw one reply that shocked me ,which got nothing to do with that topic. i saw a 5 star member saying in short thjat kazaa lite is going to die ..is that true ....
    All good things must end. Fortunately, viable options abound. Take emule or SoulSeek for a spin, try news groups, or even be daring and be a guinea pig for newbies like ExoSee. You&#39;ll be pleasantly surprised&#33;

There&#39;s no need to chain urself to a network that&#39;s losing its usefulness even if it does survive.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    It&#39;s either one or the other:
    1. K Lite will eventually die
    or
    2. Someone else will take over K Lite and get it going again
    Chances are 45:55, IMO.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Well if we can enuff dedicated users and [/U]newbies to use kazaa-lite, maybe , maybe it just might live long and prosper.
    Although we will need help from programmers to avoid the obstacles that the Evil Sharman Networks is going to throw at kazaa lite users, i have been with kazaa lite for a long time now, and i intend to stay with it till the end.

One of the Best P2P program ever.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by othmanni@24 December 2003 - 11:08
    i saw a 5 star member saying in short thjat kazaa lite is going to die ..is that true ....
    i think that was me

woohoo, stardom
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    exactly how is k-lite gonna die there are still plenty people using it, i think this has all gotten out of hand and there is no threat to the future of k-lite or is there a GOOD reason why people think its gonna die because so far i havent heard any
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    K-Lite die? That&#39;s ridiculous. Still waaaaay too many people using it. I think people got all scared when the k-lite site went down. That doesn&#39;t matter. There are still plenty of ways to distribute Kazaa Lite.
    There is still something that interests me, though. While everyone has been saying that they couldn&#39;t connect to the fast track network, I haven&#39;t had any trouble at all. Still using the good old 2.4.3 client.
    -- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast