Thread: Sony Mp3 Player Drivers

Hmmm Ive Lost My Install Disc So Ive Lost My Driivers And Software

Anybody Know Where To Download It

Its A MSD70D Model and the software was called sonic stage

http://www.musiclub.sonystyle.com/supportd...sp?deviceId=186

I Found that on google but no downloads (either that or im blind <--- most likely)

ne help wud be appreciated
    thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thanks For The Link...But I Can Only Find One Download

This utility removes the OpenMG Jukebox software keys from the computer registry. When used following the instructions below, this utility resolves the following issues:
    Cannot install or uninstall the OpenMG Version 2.0 or 2.2 software on the computer
    The computer freezes or locks up at various times when using the OpenMG Jukebox software.
    And That Won&#39;t Help LOL

Thanks Anyway

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BUMP

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    dap, what happens when u connect it to your pc? with winxp, shouldnt the drivers load automatically?

is it a USB connection?

when connected, does your mp3 player act as another drive where you can transfer files thru explorer or do you need that software that u mentioned?

my player, samsung yepp yp55v, just acts as another drive. it doesnt require any additional software. i can transfer any kind of files to it for storage.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by quiksilver_aus@26 December 2003 - 18:03
    dap, what happens when u connect it to your pc? with winxp, shouldnt the drivers load automatically?

is it a USB connection?

when connected, does your mp3 player act as another drive where you can transfer files thru explorer or do you need that software that u mentioned?

my player, samsung yepp yp55v, just acts as another drive. it doesnt require any additional software. i can transfer any kind of files to it for storage.
    It acts as another drive only once the drivers installed lol...well it doesnt matter now because my brothers mate has the same player and hes gonna let me borrow the setup disc

thanks for the help anyway quiksilver