Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: War Games (video Games)...

BANNED
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@24 December 2003 - 16:56
    Let's see, Downloaded Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault. Updated to 1.11 UK/US, got the crack for the exe. Ran it, stupid error that said something to do with gamex86.dll, couldn't find a solution to it. So MOHAA won't work (and yes, i have the latest nvidia drivers and directx 9.0b). So now I'm going to try Battlefield 1942, is that any good? But it seems no one is seeding at the moment, so the only other war-type game that caught my attention is Operation Flashpoint. I just finished installing it, I remember I played the demo of this once. But that was when it came out like in 2000 or something. Anyways, Operation Flashpoint is pretty fun to play, but I need something with more action. Any recommendations? Oh ya, tried Call Of Duty, damn "must have directx9.0 compatible video card" .
    quick question though.....what video card do you have? cuz MOHAA runs on my 32mb card..... RTCW runs on it..... RTCW: Enemy Territory runs on it.... i think CoD runs on it.... and its a tnt2 riva....thats a directx6 card...

what card you have?

2. Games   -   #22
    Originally posted by DWk+25 December 2003 - 21:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 25 December 2003 - 21:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@24 December 2003 - 16:56
    Let&#39;s see, Downloaded Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault.&nbsp; Updated to 1.11 UK/US, got the crack for the exe.&nbsp; Ran it, stupid error that said something to do with gamex86.dll, couldn&#39;t find a solution to it.&nbsp; So MOHAA won&#39;t work (and yes, i have the latest nvidia drivers and directx 9.0b).&nbsp; So now I&#39;m going to try Battlefield 1942, is that any good?&nbsp; But it seems no one is seeding at the moment, so the only other war-type game that caught my attention is Operation Flashpoint.&nbsp; I just finished installing it, I remember I played the demo of this once.&nbsp; But that was when it came out like in 2000 or something.&nbsp; Anyways, Operation Flashpoint is pretty fun to play, but I need something with more action.&nbsp; Any recommendations?&nbsp; Oh ya, tried Call Of Duty, damn "must have directx9.0 compatible video card"&nbsp; .
    quick question though.....what video card do you have? cuz MOHAA runs on my 32mb card..... RTCW runs on it..... RTCW: Enemy Territory runs on it.... i think CoD runs on it.... and its a tnt2 riva....thats a directx6 card...

what card you have? [/b][/quote]
    9600xt

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    i got a 9600xt, dam good gard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123