Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Poster
    I gotta drink before going up a ladder  

As a matter of interest, I'm actually pulling out of the building game in the new year, had enough now, time for change..........the drink is easing and I am going to sort myself out   Gotta get back in the sea and back to my surf
    2004 is going to see a new me (thats the first time I've said that and it will happen)

Happy Christmas to you my friend  

Jonno B)
    I understand that - but you dont have to drink when you are at the top. That is just feckin mental.

Anyway - don't get serious just now, have feckin fun. We can do new year resolutions next week. Join me in a beer.

:beerchug:

And I am totally confident (with no reservations) that you will be able to achieve whatever you want. Just believe in yourself, you know you can do anything you want to.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by J'Pol@25 December 2003 - 03:39
    I gotta drink before going up a ladder

As a matter of interest, I'm actually pulling out of the building game in the new year, had enough now, time for change..........the drink is easing and I am going to sort myself out Gotta get back in the sea and back to my surf
    2004 is going to see a new me (thats the first time I've said that and it will happen)

Happy Christmas to you my friend

Jonno B)
    I understand that - but you dont have to drink when you are at the top. That is just feckin mental.

Anyway - don't get serious just now, have feckin fun. We can do new year resolutions next week. Join me in a beer.

And I am totally confident (with no reservations) that you will be able to achieve whatever you want. Just believe in yourself, you know you can do anything you want to.
    Oh look, motivational speaker Tony "the apple" Robbins is here. Maybe we should all have a group hug or something? Maybe Oprah should come?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Better to have a group shag

Well look at this, the 2 guys who can stand against me

You 2 are great guys and I'm really pleased to know you both

@Jpol..........I'll get a pic of me fixing the xmas lights on the roof after some more beer for you

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Good night, best of luck to you both. You're both friends, jokes aside.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    hobbes

One day a year I don't do cynicism. My progeny (at least the older ones) try to make me. I refuse them, so you have no chance.

At the end of the day they join us in listening for Santa's bells, writing their letters and just reveling in the magic.

It's a Wonderful Life - and every Jingle Bell I hear is just another angel getting their wings.

Merry Christmas my erudite friend, the drinks are on me.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Night Hobbes..........Happy Christmas dude

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #27
    See my post above. Apple made it require proper editing.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@25 December 2003 - 03:46

@Jpol..........I'll get a pic of me fixing the xmas lights on the roof after some more beer for you  

Jonno B)
    Children, don't try this at home.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@25 December 2003 - 03:50
    Good night, best of luck to you both. You're both friends, jokes aside.
    ttfn bunny boy.

A sincere best wishes to you and yours.

Live long in Possil.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast