Thread: Hooked On Shareaza~~!

KvP
    I m really starting to like this shareaza...
    I got it a few days ago and it really looks promising...
    G2 network sounds great too.

I've decided to use it for music mainly :music1:

I only connect to gnutella and g2 and no edonkey....

I now use shareaza (no more fasttrack = it's all screwed up now w/ all the distorted files and all) for music, emule for apps / movies (dun use the donkey network that much anymroe), and best of all, BT (suprnova) for all the new and big files!!

yep,,, shareaza is my kazaa replacement it seems... I really liked k++

BTW, are there best settings i can use for shareaza??
    ThanX~~!
    KvP

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    yea shareaza is more reliable 4 d/l but it's really slow 2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Very slow specially searching applications.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    muchspl2
    first step is admitting the problem

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    But they could make it better anyway. Imagine...after making this P2P program a good 1, a stupid company would come and make it shut down...
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    loads of ppl say it downloads slow but i have seen it download only twice very slow...and it does take loads of time to search...mind you i hardly ever go on the pc which has shareaza, mirc and emule only go when a download is done&#33;

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    it depends on what network your d/l from for example if your d/l torrents from bittorent it will go faster than emule,edonky files.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    That is true&#33; that&#39;s woy i download the .torrent file that i find commonly in search and excute it, which is most of the time starts a new download with many sources. BTW: I ne&#39;er got slow downloads, but I got o search results...
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::