Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite 2.44! Aka Clean Kmd

They updated kazaalite 2.4.3e to 2.4.4. It is now officially known as CleanKMD. Here's the link I'm sure you asll have been waiting for-

This will udate anything that is old in K-Lite 2.4.3. Just run the install program and there you go, you are up to date. It is recomended to uninstall 2.4.3.
    - Updates Kaupernodes
    - Updates KLExtensions to 0.57a
    - Updates IP Upadate to 1.3
    - Updates IP Update .ini file
    - NEW Startpage/New Links
    - NEW icons, replaced kpp.dll
    - Updates K-Dat to 1.2.2b0
    - Updates Host manger to 1.4
    - Updates IP Ranges (11/17/03)
    - Updates kppaddon.dll
    Since no more builds of kazaa lite will be coming out. I made this program to update KLupate to the latest. Basically it is a new release of kazaa lite.
    ALSO CLICK THE BRIDE.RU BANNER, WE NEED MONEY SO WE CAN SET UP MORE SERVERS WITH MORE SPACE. ^_^

http://kppfree.narod.ru/kdown.htm

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Dude that's been out for awhile .

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Thats Agent Smiths site. And why rename it to CleanKMD when its KAZAA LITE just UPDATED?

EDIT: Oops, I posted this before I looked at the site, I just saw you copied and pasted what Agent Smith wrote, I thought you were taking his credit.

4. File Sharing   -   #4

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Aretak's Avatar Member
    One question though -- is this going the same way as 2.4.3, or is this a new release which updates things so that it's compatible with KMD 2.6?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Elaborate a bit???

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Aretak's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by wenze1@25 December 2003 - 06:18
    Elaborate a bit???
    Well, from what has been said I gather KaZaA Lite K++ will stop working soon due to KMD 2.6 using different supernodes, and that K++ users can't connect to users of the new KMD. I'm just wondering if this one connects to KMD 2.6 and works fine like the recent Clean KMD 2.6.0 does.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I have the new version and it works fine it has a new test build supernode in it and i think it shows more nodes in this one then in the older versions so maybe yes.Only a guess but i'm sure it will.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I'm just wondering if this one connects to KMD 2.6 and works fine like the recent Clean KMD 2.6.0 does.
    Even if it doesn't, you can always use Clean KMD 2.4.4 purely for unlimited searching and use Clean KMD 2.6.0 for downloading.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    ok i just signed on the klchat and there were 3,013,and some hundred users on, then i signed on klite 2.4.3 and there were 3,013.and some users on, coincidence? i think not

so what im saying is, is that i think klite connects to kmd 2.6, or does klchat not connect to the kmd network?

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast