Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lord Of The Rings:return Of The King

Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    4/5 Just because the other ones were better and the movie seemed to end about 6 times. It also seemed kind unbelivable that nothing really bad happend to the main charachters. The whole trilogy was still one of the best movies i've seen in a while though
    I only licked you for the salt

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    10/5
    if possible? go figure how much i like this movie

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by Chame1eon@25 December 2003 - 11:48
    4/5 Just because the other ones were better and the movie seemed to end about 6 times. It also seemed kind unbelivable that nothing really bad happend to the main charachters. The whole trilogy was still one of the best movies i've seen in a while though
    how did it end 6 times? i only saw one ending.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by supersaiyanvegeta85@25 December 2003 - 16:22
    10/5
    if possible? go figure how much i like this movie
    i go with 1000000/5. amazing movie. saw it in toronto. crazy!! legolas kills the elephant. that was amazing. i didn't read the books, so i don't really care if they took out parts. still a great movie. made me cry too.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    17/5.

I would have given it 18/5 but my 8 key isn't working.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    4.9/5

EE DVD will be 5/5, no doubt! I read the books, pissed & moaned about the Scouring of the Shire for most of 2003, so it was out of my system when I saw it in the theaters. Awesome movie, all the "endings" were great. I will admit I cried at the end.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18

[BEWARE, SPOILERS BELOW ....]

Theoden and Gollum DIED, Frodo, Bilbo, Gandalf and the Elves had to leave Middle Earth (Elrond, never gets to see his daughter again), Denethor became an over-cooked human marshmallow (worst done character in the movie&#33, Faramir had to see his dad do an impression of an over-cooked human marshmallow ...

Never the less, I do agree with you ... the movie did have a somewhat unrealistic tone at the end ...

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by Tegamal@25 December 2003 - 16:55
    4.9/5

EE DVD will be 5/5, no doubt! I read the books, pissed & moaned about the Scouring of the Shire for most of 2003, so it was out of my system when I saw it in the theaters. Awesome movie, all the "endings" were great. I will admit I cried at the end.
    ya anyways the scorning of the shire would have pissed alot of people off. because we just finsished like a 2hr battle i wouldnt really wanna see another one. anyways i hear the ee dvd is going to be 5+ hrs. so cool. B)

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    5/5 Even though I wasn't a big fan of the LOTR books I did like the movies,I even purchsed the first two dvds.When I watched the final episode it was mind blowing I can't wait for it to come on dvd with all the edited scenes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast