Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Caught Masturbating

hi i'm just wondering have any of you guys been caught masturbating, and how embarassing was it?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    i caught 1 of my friend's sister masturbating, it was so funny

i sleept over my friends house. At night, everbody was sleeping, i needed to take a piss so i went to the washroom (i was still half a sleep) and the light was on and i open the door, there i saw my friend's sister fingering herself then she saw me and she screamed, my friend had woke up and he went out see wats wrong. Both my friend and his sister was so embarass. I felt uncomfortable and a bit horny.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by xxxSHARExxx@25 December 2003 - 01:51
    and a bit horny.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    When I was younger I used to do it inside the bathroom.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by xxxSHARExxx@25 December 2003 - 06:51
    i caught 1 of my friend's sister masturbating, it was so funny

i sleept over my friends house. At night, everbody was sleeping, i needed to take a piss so i went to the washroom (i was still half a sleep) and the light was on and i open the door, there i saw my friend's sister fingering herself then she saw me and she screamed, my friend had woke up and he went out see wats wrong. Both my friend and his sister was so embarass. I felt uncomfortable and a bit horny.
    you should have dealt with the situation. kept quiet. let your friend go to bed. and join her in hers

6. Lounge   -   #6
    NoX's Avatar Poster
    oooo i wouldnt mind takin advantage of that situation :music1:

Elisha Is My Wife, DONT TOUCH! (LP FAN - Fort Minor Sucks BTW) oh and forgot i use the alias NoX here.. lol

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Listen this is what you do guys. If you ever get caught mbating which I hope will never happen to you, cause it can save you alot of years. YOu get caught mbating ok. Your fantasy world has colapsed on you. It's just you and shame hanging out together once again. This is what you do.

1. Look Surprised. (Don't worry you will be surprised. "Wha, What What's Happening? Bad Lock Smith!")

2. Then say this. "Quick get some help! My hand and peini are fighting! Get some help, a hot towl, and a chicken burrito this is gonna be a battle royal.

^^^ From the mind of Dave Attell.

LOL

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Billy Connolly did a show on what to do about if you get caught masterbating... V. funny

9. Lounge   -   #9
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    do you think Prince charles ever does/did it ?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by vidcc@25 December 2003 - 23:48
    do you think Prince charles ever does/did it ?
    If not, his first blowjob must have been explosive

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast