Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My New Pc Stuff

i got a geforce4 mx440 64mb and im proud of it. the card is awsome, and it runs bf1942 with 4xfsaa at 1024x768 with 40+fps in a heavy firefight so its a good card (thats on my dads pc) ill hopefully pull faster fps with mine after i get it all hooked up. i wish i had a 9700 pro..
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    BANNED
    Originally posted by pc-gamer-dude@25 December 2003 - 15:52
    i got a geforce4 mx440 64mb and im proud of it. the card is awsome, and it runs bf1942 with 4xfsaa at 1024x768 with 40+fps in a heavy firefight so its a good card (thats on my dads pc) ill hopefully pull faster fps with mine after i get it all hooked up. i wish i had a 9700 pro..
    now thats the spirit....mx440 foreva!!

well....until i get my new card

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I would like a better graphics card, but I am very suprised at how the MX440 has withstood overclocking and its game performance, I can run vice city at nice resolution (1240xblehbleh (im sllightly drunk)) with options turned up, no lag, same with battlefield 1942, which is a real resource hog so I am quite suprised....i think my chip and RAM are making up for it, its definatly the bottleneck at the moment, but I wont need to upgrade untill the new gen of games methinks (Half life 2, Doom 3)

For them Ill prob pick up a secondhand geforce 4 ti4600 and overclock and softmod it it, I hear these cards rock for speed and overclocking

Moneys kind of short here at the mo, I just blew all of mine on a guitar

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    BANNED
    a ti4600 can beat a 5600 in some areas....... however i dont know about the ti4600 going good over directx9.... its a directx8.1 card, so who know

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Kinda suprising how many of us have Ge4 MX 440's, although you guys all seem to have the exact same card almost, i got the 128MB AGP card version.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by DWk@26 December 2003 - 00:07
    a ti4600 can beat a 5600 in some areas....... however i dont know about the ti4600 going good over directx9.... its a directx8.1 card, so who know
    yeah i know, which sucks, but Im hoping theres a way to softmod it.....who knows, i hope there is, otherwise its "saving for months" time

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    the 128mb mx440 cant be much better then the 64mb one, other then 8x agp. i cant wait to hook my new case up!! i have a super cool light that im taking out of a clock i got for x-mas. its so fricken cool looking, it has blue, green, and red flashing in a plasmatic type patern. its awsome.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by pc-gamer-dude@26 December 2003 - 00:12
    the 128mb mx440 cant be much better then the 64mb one, other then 8x agp. i cant wait to hook my new case up!! i have a super cool light that im taking out of a clock i got for x-mas. its so fricken cool looking, it has blue, green, and red flashing in a plasmatic type patern. its awsome.
    Nice idea, let us know how you get on and if it works

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    BANNED
    Originally posted by pc-gamer-dude@25 December 2003 - 17:12
    lol i have the 64mb version with 8x

msi all the way

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123