Thread: Problems With Resuming A Download

I don't know what's wrong, last night KaZaA Lite was working fine, and tonight it is playing up whats up? All downloads, obviously start at 0kb, when the download starts, and then KaZaA Lite gets shutdown, then the download doesn't resume at say 100046kb or what ever it was up to when the program got closed, it restarts back at 0kb what's happening and how can I fix it? I have re-installed KaZaA Lite and that hasn't fixed the problem. Yet last night it wasn't doing this, it was resuming at the place it ended, and I have not changed anything on the computer since then.

PLEASE HELP if you know how to fix it. Thanks in advance.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    so you are saying that your files that had x amount downloaded last night start at ) now???

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I think thats what hes saying, and I had 1 of my files that was at x amount resume at 0, but it has only happend with that particular file so far, so does anyone have any ideas?

P.S. Cyrus has already posted this question now we have 2 Active topics on the same Question.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    well if its only one file from time to time it can happen, but if its all the files then its a whole different story

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Yeh I've had it happen in the past with music files fairly often, but it's now doing it with all files and when you spend 10 hours downloading some of a video file and it gets to 100mb then when I disconnect and restart, it resumes back at 0kb then it's a bit of a pain.