Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Okay To Come Back?

Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Originally posted by balamm@25 December 2003 - 16:22
    Hypo claimed that 911 newyork never really happened and even if it did, it was a good thing to do. "Well deserved" or some shit.

He's posted in support of alqueda and other similar philosophys many times.
    O my god what a dick. I hope he rots in hell.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@25 December 2003 - 16:25
    oh, its coming back to me now. he said some shit about 9/11. cant remember if it was sypathising with al qeada with rude words or just being plainly offensive, but i believe his story. being unemployed can make you depressed and pissed off at the world.

thats why i'm willing to forgive
    Oh he'll love reading that. Like a blood sucking leech, this is what he lives on.

Best to ignore him totally and hope someone gets around to banning his new account very quickly.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Everyones entitled to their view balamm, yours has been ehard, at least hear and apprehend his 'new' view. People can change....

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Feed the bears and you might just end up a meal for them!

Cut the liberal shit and take some serious advice, this guy is a disease.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i take it you've never even been slightly depressed?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Yeah, I agree with balamm here people. In my opinion hypo got more than enough chances. He's always doing this over and over again and it's really low to come in here at christmas, he's just playing on everyone's emotions.

(and that's me, who's always nice and forgiving to other people )

7. Lounge   -   #37
    muchspl2
    I'm both shocked and awwed
    damn no wonder no one likes him, does he still send email spam to people on this board, seems he did not to long ago

8. Lounge   -   #38
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i reckon some of you dont even know why you hate him. i reckon your just to proud to change your mind.

i was here when some of this shit kicked off. i presume i missed some because i didnt see much. there was the 9/11 stuff then the lynching mob then recently something about young girls (which had some truth in, just badly worded).

i hope he doesnt fuck up again cos im gonna look sooooooo stupid

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    I wouldnt say i resolve around liberal ideolgoies but I believe anyone can change.
    However, its true that there is a level I suppose where people step over the line adn are 'banished'.
    But then again I think, what if they have changed, and since im relgious, what if they have said they are sorry for their sins to god, really repented, and God would 100% give them another chance and reward the person with a happy rewarding life.
    Guys, I hope you resolve this , soon, come to a common end, and realise that it is also true that the world does not revolve around KLF boards, if this dude is bad as you guys think he is, advice to hypo: join another online community, its your only chance.Be grateful yove got that chance
    Peace out
    TNTIcemanTNT

10. Lounge   -   #40
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by hl3000@25 December 2003 - 22:38
    well i know i offended the following ppl:

jonno
    lilmiss
    nikkid
    summerlinda
    jpaul
    j2k4
    weemouse
    lamsey
    celery
    proper bo
    brotherdoobie
    bender
    balaam
    jetje

and a few others

very sorry

i first joined this forum 1 year ago, i was okay for 5 months then i got put on moderation, then let back, then back on mod, then banned. now all i can say is that i hate summer, and i hate unemployment even more, and at that time i was goin thru that shit so i got frustrated and bored and took it all out over here. plus i i found it hard to get across what i meant sometimes on a forum and ppl took it the wrong way...

but it's all cool now, i'm working, meeting new ppl, new surroundings, i've told this to the admins here but they never got back o me, but i needed to know what u guys think.

i'm the new hypo, as i have been these past few weeks on the SS forum.

it'll be hard for y'all to forget all the shit i stirred up but try to remember me for this sig i made, back in the dayz:

You will first have to make your peace with them all....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast