Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite Resurrection

get this http://www.digitalpulsestudios.net/klrstart.zip then unzip into your kazaa dir to get the top address bar go into kazaadir/web and copy all images and only the top.html to kazaadir/

2. File Sharing   -   #102
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Thanks for everyone's help

Love the new startpage !!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #103
    Diox
    Darth Vikram:

It is a good idea if you put a customizable installation dir, because not everyone have a english system, so program files add a new directory...

Klite 2.4.3 has this feature can u add it????

And congrats for Resurrection

4. File Sharing   -   #104
    ColinFecho19's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by StuNna@1 January 2004 - 07:43
    get this http://www.digitalpulsestudios.net/klrstart.zip then unzip into your kazaa dir to get the top address bar go into kazaadir/web and copy all images and only the top.html to kazaadir/
    i still dont know how to get the address bar, a dont have kazaadir/web, i have C:\Program Files\Kazaa Lite Resurrection, no web folder.

was that not put into kazaa lite resurrection 2.4.6?
    <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>KaZaA Lite Resurrection Start Page. Get it Here:</span></span>
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>http://www3.telus.net/EHZ-LADDER/web/start.htm</span>
    <span style='colorrange'>The Proper Redirect link is back in place&#33;</span>
    <span style='color:red'>Bye Bye REDJ&#33; DONT COME BACK NOW&#33;</span>
    <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:teal'>&quot;ColinFecho19&quot;</span></span>

5. File Sharing   -   #105
    Originally posted by Diox@1 January 2004 - 13:19
    Darth Vikram:

It is a good idea if you put a customizable installation dir, because not everyone have a english system, so program files add a new directory...

Klite 2.4.3 has this feature can u add it????

And congrats for Resurrection
    Ok, it&#39;ll be in the next release.

And I took the navigation bar out, but if you want me to put it back in I will. Until then, here&#39;s the original web directory from Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 : http://darthvikram.web1000.com/web.zip

6. File Sharing   -   #106
    ok i did i little modifications too the start page and i acually combined KLUpdate 1.2.5 and thebrock start pages, and did a little editing to the backgrounds of the navigation bar, the only thing that might need fixing is the go button, i dont know how to make the button transparent. So full credit to the real people the create this start pages i just edited them a bit.

just unzip and place all files in your Kazaa Lite Resurrection folder (C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Kazaa Lite Resurrection)

EDIT: FIXED GO BUTTON

KLRstart.zip
    <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>KaZaA Lite Resurrection Start Page. Get it Here:</span></span>
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>http://www3.telus.net/EHZ-LADDER/web/start.htm</span>
    <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:teal'>&quot;ColinFecho19&quot;</span></span>

7. File Sharing   -   #107
    Nice, I&#39;ll use it in the next release.

8. File Sharing   -   #108
    Heres another modification start page with Darth Vikram start page.

same thing just unzip and put all files into your kazaa lite resurrection folder (C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Kazaa Lite Resurrection)

KLRstart2.zip

9. File Sharing   -   #109
    New version on first page.

10. File Sharing   -   #110
    Poster
    Good work darth, I like the 2.4.7 I think i am gonna put myself through C and C++. I wanna make ressurection really work and every programer buddy i know isn&#39;t interested. Except one i cant get in touch with. So i am gonna lodge myself into my C and C++ books. I am gonna try learning the fastrack and edoney protocols. Like i have said before i want kazaa lite to survive, and with me it will. I don&#39;t lose, I win Hopefully years from now, when i have an IT job at IBM i can lookback and say, I help save Kazaa Lite, everyone that reads this post should really get involved. Into programing right now we need programers. If you are serious die hard p2p users like me. Take and make arms, learn C learn visual basic, learn any damn computer language you can. This is Kazaa Lites defining moment. And this is the moment like in all the movies we see. Where this tells death for kazaa lite, or it to come and bite sharman networks ass. And say you thought you had us. Kazaa Lite ressurection is the dedicated work of those that want p2p and kazaa lites legend to live. It is our time to take charge for kazaa lite, You read this post you should consider what you want to do for, Ressurection.

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast