Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Files In My Shared Folder Are Not In My Kazaa Lite

I have just started using Kazaa Lite K++, i have one small problem tho.
    there are some files in my shared folder that do not appear in My Kazaa Lite K++ they are all files i have recently downloaded but have no idea why they are not in my kazaa lite K++, anyone got any ideas why?
    Oh Merry Christmas to all.
    Ralph

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Are you sure your default folder is My Shared Folder? Check your temporary folder.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Yep my default folder is My Shared folder. checked my temp folder still no joy.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    kazaa does not use a temp folder, what is your version of klite and please tell me the path of your shared folder

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    i'm using Kazaa like k++ version 2.4.2, my shared folder is where klite set it to on my c drive

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by roi26uk@26 December 2003 - 06:50
    i'm using Kazaa like k++ version 2.4.2, my shared folder is where klite set it to on my c drive
    ok well first update to 2.4.3

second do you see your files when you manualy go to c:drive>my shared folder???

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    ok i have updated to version 2.4.3, yes i can see the files when i go to my shared folder manuallay, thats the problem, i can find them in my shared fodler but not in the list of files in my kazaaa lite k++. i have no idea why. its only three files i cant see, but they are in my shared folder. any clues?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by roi26uk@26 December 2003 - 08:41
    ok i have updated to version 2.4.3, yes i can see the files when i go to my shared folder manuallay, thats the problem, i can find them in my shared fodler but not in the list of files in my kazaaa lite k++. i have no idea why. its only three files i cant see, but they are in my shared folder. any clues?
    your files are corrupt or something, what is their extension??

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    all three of the files are .mpg and all work fine in windows media player if i start them from my shared folder they run fine. just dont appear in the list of files

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by roi26uk@26 December 2003 - 09:57
    all three of the files are .mpg and all work fine in windows media player if i start them from my shared folder they run fine. just dont appear in the list of files
    have you check all the possible folders or are you just checking your video folder???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast