Thread: 14 Users.. Takin 14 Hours To Download

:helpsmile: Yesterday I Posted, saying that i coud 14 users for a game i wanted to download, and it would start downloading, today i tried to download it again and it worked was downloading from all 14 users that it found but it was takin more than 14 hours for a 100mb file, I dont know why its hapining never happend to meh before i tried changing my settings, dont help i used the kazaa speed up thingy mabober, but it wont go less than 13 hours

SUmone HElp, THnx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    Are you sure you were actually downloading from 14 users. If so this will be a problem with your upload speed or their download speed. What speed were you downloading at (combined) and what it your normal download speed.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Straight_Thuggin69@25 December 2003 - 19:59
    :helpsmile: Yesterday I Posted, saying that i coud 14 users for a game i wanted to download, and it would start downloading, today i tried to download it again and it worked was downloading from all 14 users that it found but it was takin more than 14 hours for a 100mb file, I dont know why its hapining never happend to meh before i tried changing my settings, dont help i used the kazaa speed up thingy mabober, but it wont go less than 13 hours

SUmone HElp, THnx
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps