Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's Your Inner Rockstar

i got randy travis too, hes like a country singer

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Randy Travis as well. What a waste of time. This guy must be into some really sad music or just threw crap together to get hits.

I have to agree, "who is Randy Travis?".

He's nobody!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    methinks i like thedave's sense of humor

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by balamm@26 December 2003 - 02:24
    Randy Travis as well. What a waste of time. This guy must be into some really sad music or just threw crap together to get hits.

I have to agree, "who is Randy Travis?".

He's nobody!
    Me too

5. Lounge   -   #15
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Lenny Kravitz

The rock star part of you is all Lenny Kravitz—a sexy powerhouse and unbridled megastar. Equal parts funk, soul, and psychedelia, you and Lenny embody one fundamental principle: Let Love Rule. You're a smooth, sensual persona—backed up by undying professional success—people can't get enough of you, especially the ladies. Because you're a wild passionate soul, no one is ever sure what you're likely to do next—jump off the stage or don a feather cape—but whatever it is, it's sure to please the crowd. So keep it loose and feed your inner Lenny!

Its look like me and The Dave were cut from the same mold.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Faith Hill

Hey, gal, your inner rock star is all Faith Hill. You are country, as sweet and sultry as summertime honeysuckle. You can warm hearts with your charming stage style, but you're calm and friendly with your success because you're grounded in the important things in life—family, friends, good living. Your balance has let you to build all the talent that's at your disposal, and that comes from your superstar commitment. You've been blessed with natural talents, grace, and glamour—not to mention spunk—that just flow out of you like honey. Thank your inner Faith Hill. She's making things happen for you!

Okay... in all reality... I am NOT country. But the part in bold is pretty much true.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@25 December 2003 - 18:34
    Beck.
    Same here.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Lenny Kravitz

The rock star part of you is all Lenny Kravitz—a sexy powerhouse and unbridled megastar. Equal parts funk, soul, and psychedelia, you and Lenny embody one fundamental principle: Let Love Rule. You're a smooth, sensual persona—backed up by undying professional success—people can't get enough of you, especially the ladies. Because you're a wild passionate soul, no one is ever sure what you're likely to do next—jump off the stage or don a feather cape—but whatever it is, it's sure to please the crowd. So keep it loose and feed your inner Lenny!

i have no idea who this guy is but sounds a little like moi

9. Lounge   -   #19
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

10. Lounge   -   #20
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    your inner rock star is Tommy Lee! B)

Rock on! The rock star in you is bad boy Tommy Lee, and man, you rock. No one will ever accuse you of being too wild and out of control, because they know that it's just a challenge for you. You're the poster boy for the rock 'n' roll jet set, living on the edge without any limits.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast