Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Israel Palestine

From my position I do not see my Palestinian brothers are doing anything stupid, I just see people going above and beyond the call of duty, willing to sacrifice them selves for there people. It is the leaders who are the ones doing it all wrong on both sides, the military on Israel have to follow orders its as simple as that, disobey an order you will be looking at the death penalty (worst case scenario), so when an order comes from the top rankers who are all extreme right wing "Jews" to go in and buldoze the hell out of houses, they do it. The same goes for the Palestinians, for lack of any military establishment they join the closest thing and follow there orders, they get ordered to bomb this place and that, they follow it.

Both sides are doing wrong and both sides are doing acts which are stupid but the wrong and stupidity lies in the hands of the leaders. and finally, is there really any such thing as over defending your self when your land is at risk?
    From my views, as long as we keep hitting civilians and destroying civilian homes, they have the right to hit back, sharon is just a hypocrite.
    I cant believe you call yourself pro israel. People look down on israelis and jews because of people like you. While its true that there are may be innocent people in the refugee camps, many have already gone to Jordan like they should all do. Jordan is like 5 time larger than Israel. And as for the arguement that they were there first, Palestinians didnt even exist before the 1800's. Palestinians are a blend of people from different Arab countries who emmigrated from areas of the Ottoman Empire, they only stayed because the econimic opportunities there were better than the ones at their homesbecause of the jewish farms that needed a labor force. Hell israel wasnt even habitable until the 19th century and that only because of devoted jews who were being persecuted in Russia cultured the land and used eucalyptys trees to drain the swamps that were caused by the deportation of the jews nearly 1000 years ago by the Persian Empire. Call me heartless but so much land has already been given away that it the Jews should keep whats left. After all Jerusalem is open to everyone, unlike someother places. And by the way, i wouldnt call suicide bombing going above and beyond anything. in Islam as in all religions that i know of,except for maybe satanism(the real kind not the disney version), suicide is one of the biggest sins you can partake in so people who kill themselves are basically going against their beliefs. If you condone, or in youre case elevate, suicide bombers you really are stupid.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by seamonkey@29 December 2003 - 11:44
    From my position I do not see my Palestinian brothers are doing anything stupid, I just see people going above and beyond the call of duty, willing to sacrifice them selves for there people. It is the leaders who are the ones doing it all wrong on both sides, the military on Israel have to follow orders its as simple as that, disobey an order you will be looking at the death penalty (worst case scenario), so when an order comes from the top rankers who are all extreme right wing "Jews" to go in and buldoze the hell out of houses, they do it. The same goes for the Palestinians, for lack of any military establishment they join the closest thing and follow there orders, they get ordered to bomb this place and that, they follow it.

Both sides are doing wrong and both sides are doing acts which are stupid but the wrong and stupidity lies in the hands of the leaders. and finally, is there really any such thing as over defending your self when your land is at risk?
    From my views, as long as we keep hitting civilians and destroying civilian homes, they have the right to hit back, sharon is just a hypocrite.
    I cant believe you call yourself pro israel. People look down on israelis and jews because of people like you. While its true that there are may be innocent people in the refugee camps, many have already gone to Jordan like they should all do. Jordan is like 5 time larger than Israel. And as for the arguement that they were there first, Palestinians didnt even exist before the 1800's. Palestinians are a blend of people from different Arab countries who emmigrated from areas of the Ottoman Empire, they only stayed because the econimic opportunities there were better than the ones at their homesbecause of the jewish farms that needed a labor force. Hell israel wasnt even habitable until the 19th century and that only because of devoted jews who were being persecuted in Russia cultured the land and used eucalyptys trees to drain the swamps that were caused by the deportation of the jews nearly 1000 years ago by the Persian Empire. Call me heartless but so much land has already been given away that it the Jews should keep whats left. After all Jerusalem is open to everyone, unlike someother places. And by the way, i wouldnt call suicide bombing going above and beyond anything. in Islam as in all religions that i know of,except for maybe satanism(the real kind not the disney version), suicide is one of the biggest sins you can partake in so people who kill themselves are basically going against their beliefs. If you condone, or in youre case elevate, suicide bombers you really are stupid.
    Tell me something, what is the difference between an Israeli soldier shooting children for throwing rocks at a tank and a suicide bomber destroying a cafe for buldozing down his house? You are the idiotic one who speaks in a thing he does not understand, there are two sides to a story and you wish to look at only one.

Again you speak in things you do not understand, do not start an argument on religion and there beliefs because in all faiths, including my own, fighting for your land even if it involves suicide missions such as ones where my government sent in foot soldiers into a heavely gaurded area of palestine to get ambushed and killed are acceptable.

As for the rights of the lands, the rights of the land belongs to those who where there, which are the palestinians who also include jews, try looking it up you will find that the palestinian populus is filled with Jewish, Christian and Muslim people who are all suffering the same treatement, just as in south lebanon, and something which my interest you even more, you will find just like in hizbullah, that umong the Muslims there are other faiths fighting for palestine, interesting fact that isnt it.

I find the bias on people pathetic, I am pro Israel more then any of you lot, and I would see a day where my land is safe and propspering and all those who live within it enjoying life to the full, but that will only come if my government stops its hard ways with the palestinians and agree's to sit and talk.
    I will not go back on my words, to me the palestinian fighters are doing what they consider to be right and for that I admire them, giving there lives for a greater cause, just as the soldiers on my side who get hailed as hero's who actually died while doing something illegal according to human rights and UN resolutions.

The stupidity of words in my views lies on your part not mine.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    BANNED
    Originally posted by seamonkey@29 December 2003 - 20:44
    While its true that there are may be innocent people in the refugee camps, many have already gone to Jordan like they should all do.
    I was gonna call you a prick, but Noname did it better.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Poster
    99% of the people on this board complaining about problems will never think twice about doing something about it. thats all i hear in this news section is more looser nerds typing aways complaining acting as if them talking about it is gonna help the situation. i dont complain about things i have no intention of changing cause i'd be a hypocrit if i did. thats like someone being innocent but on death row and me yelling at Court TV screaming his innocent. haha i never knew their were so many stupid adults in other countries as well.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Even if we don't go out campaigning about them or trying to change the world, whats wrong with intelligent discussion of serious issues. At best it might change a few peoples minds and at worst you're almost bound to learn something.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@29 December 2003 - 01:34
    ! i honestly couldn't have worded better myself. kAD, you think that all muslims are extremists? tell me something, can i buy pot from you? seriously though, both sides have extremists. if all muslims are extremists, then truly their wouldn't be a majority of muslims in this world, now would there? sharon and arafat are like twin brothers, just caught on opposite sides. so kAD, let me come over to your house with a bulldozer, and being the good "palestinian" you are, defend yourself. now let's modify the situation, i just destroyed your house told you to go live somewhere else, and then what would do? go to the police? in this case the police, it would most likely have to be the U.N. but of course, they're not gonna help, they'll try, but won't be able to. so now what? strap yourself to a bomb and go kill the "infidel" (in which case, yes, the israeli, the one who destroyed your house and booted you, should have every right to defend him/herself). i am not sterotyping here. back to my point, if all muslims are extremists, wait, if all palestinians are extremists, then why do palestinians exist right now? shouldn't they all be dead, or better yet, if they were that bad, they would destroyed the opposition by now. please think b4 u type. and yes, there are many extremists-muslims that use religion as a front. study islam a little, it does not certainly teach terrorism and killing, hell, the law codes and stuff they show on tv about how ppl in iran or watever get their hands chopped off for stealing, that's all bs. they DO NOT teach that kind of stuff in ISLAM, that's just something from IRANIAN culture, and AFGHANISTANI CULTURE. frankly, people who use religion for murder should be murdered themselves for disgracing a faith. i realize that their are many muslim terrorists and extremists, but lets c, a billion muslims, and out of that how many extremists? now take christanity, 3 billion (i think), out of that how many are extremists? KKK anyone? or how about that extremist christain militia that slaughtered those palestinians in those camps, whats the name... i forgot, but will edit this when i remember, it was in 1979 i think. you don't have to take my word for it, read up and study b4 u post bs.
    I have never used drugs nor drunk alcohol. I dont understand what that comment was about.

I never said that all muslims are extremists. But many in the middle east are.

I think the israelis bulldozing houses is TERRIBLE.

But when the extremists target buses full of women and children, thats just plain wrong.

I dont agree with the U.s. supporting israel either, as they refuse to find a solution to the problem. building walls will not keep terrorists out.

Sadly, the Koran promotes exterminating those that do not believe in islam.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    I think most major religions have some texts in them turning a blind eye to the killing of heretics, imo its an example of religious natural selection.
    Those that do not preach such acts are the herbivores of the religious world and act as fodder for those that do just like most major religions will have some stuff about: converting as many people as you can, having as many kids as you can, passing the religion down as strongly as possible to the kids etc. If you put those sorts of things into a religion then the religion is going to do better than if you don't

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    riiiiiiiiiiiiite. i said study it, not make up bs u heard from other ppl . pls, state where in the koran it says that, and i will happily stfu. it's ppl like you who make a disgrace to america/canada.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    "He that leaves his dwelling to fight for Allah and His apostle and is then overtaken by death shall be recompensed by Allah" (4:100).

"believers [shall], take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends" (5:51)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches..." (Surah 3:156-)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    that shut me up. all of a sudden, i don't feel safe anymore. i formally take back the things i said, you do know what u type is true, good for you!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast