Thread: Kcf Kazaa Corrupt Fix

angel_of_death57
    I just got hold of KCF from tis website, i am sick of corrupted movies so does this thing really work on fixing them if you have the dat and the movie i have never used it before.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Ofcourse it works mate...It only re-downloads the damaged parts.So it wont take to long.

If you have any probs ,maybe ask dr spud the creater of the prog.

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showuser=13540

site ,

http://drspud.no-ip.com/

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    angel_of_death57
    Thanks mate

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Depends how bad it is you could get bad frames again and again I use DivFix to check and if there is some I then use DivX Repair which does it all by itself just sit back and let it get on with it.
    KCF is better for corrupt software and games otherwises its a full download again but again it ain't the answer to fixing things.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57@26 December 2003 - 10:26
    I just got hold of KCF from tis website, i am sick of corrupted movies so does this thing really work on fixing them if you have the dat and the movie i have never used it before.
    I used to use it all the time, and yes it works great.

now I don't need it cause I have moved on, to Emule (the land of no corruption)

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    angel_of_death57
    E MUle is crappy i prefer bittorrent emule when i want a movie just keeps saying waiting when it has laods of sources, shareaza doesnt

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57@26 December 2003 - 14:34
    E MUle is crappy i prefer bittorrent emule when i want a movie just keeps saying waiting when it has laods of sources, shareaza doesnt
    well, it's just down to personal preference, but it works great for me