Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Clean Blubster 2.50

none of those above downloads work so I just installed it from the official site wich had spyware, but I removed it with spybot, will the searches etc be the same as clean blubster and what are the other differences

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Nothing different if you are readed my guide how to clean it.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    cant I just use spybot to clean it?

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Yes you can use spybot, or ad-aware.I recommend ad-aware because it worked for me, i don't know what going to happend using SpyBot.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Originally posted by sharedholder+9 February 2004 - 08:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder &#064; 9 February 2004 - 08:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-r34nurspec@9 February 2004 - 05:37
    I also have been having problems with connecting, and after following this link,
    http://sharedandmm.clicdev.com/f/index.php?showtopic=4
    I still could not find enough info. What makes this thing so hard to configure, and why does the clean version have so many more problems than the official version. I don&#39;t really want to install the official version and try to remove all the spyware because I don&#39;t want to remove something I&#39;m not suppopsed to. This has happened before and it was not good.
    A lot of people are using the oficial cleaned client , you must to trust me and clean by yourself.I&#39;m using it without problems.Just run ad-aware and follow my guide like i said. And is not hard to configure ,what makes you to say that ? [/b][/quote]
    What I mean by configure is I just can&#39;t get it to connect. I followed some guides from the forums at Blubster Blitz (I think) and I just can&#39;t get it to connect. I have tried many other p2p apps. and have never really had any problems. I also decided to try and follow your guide with the official installer, but I can&#39;t get past the installing. Every time I start it, it just says connecting but never connects. I also tried Piolet and the same thing happens. They are both nearly the same anyways, so I didn&#39;t really expect any different results.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    What firewall do you have ? What OS ? Are you behind a router ?

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Originally posted by sharedholder@11 February 2004 - 07:53
    What firewall do you have ? What OS ? Are you behind a router ?
    I don&#39;t know what firewall I have, but I have disabled it to try and get Blubster to work. At least, I think I disabled it. I am running Windows XP Home and I don&#39;t know if I&#39;m behind a router.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Firewalls : ZONE ALARM

SYGATE

NORTON PERSONAL FIREWALL

TINY PERSONAL FIREWALL

KERIO PERSONAL FIREWALL

Which one ? I need to know , so i can help you.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Originally posted by sharedholder@11 February 2004 - 13:14
    Firewalls : ZONE ALARM

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; SYGATE

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; NORTON PERSONAL FIREWALL

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; TINY PERSONAL FIREWALL

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; KERIO PERSONAL FIREWALL

Which one ? I need to know , so i can help you.
    I don&#39;t really know how to find out.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Poster
    is the version in the mirror the clean version or normal ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast