Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats The Best P2p Program

I am looking to replace K-lite but i dont know what would be the best client do download. I download music, movies and programs. any suggestions?

Rob

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Kazaa Lite & Bittorent

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    IIm using K-lite right now. I tried to get files from K-lite but when ever i start do download all i get is that the file is queued, im assuming that Sharman has sucessfully shut down the k-lite network???

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I jumped supernode and that seemed to work Im going to look at bittorrent right now

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Big_Rob@26 December 2003 - 17:56
    I jumped supernode and that seemed to work Im going to look at bittorrent right now
    Yup and read The FAQ too ,cause it helps a lot

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    WinMX looked good
    but when i say it looked
    i mean i typed a search in
    i got loads of results
    but the Downloads hardly worked!?!

so its kaz all the way for me

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I think WinMX works like eMule ( kind of servers related ) that's why is slow.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    what about bear share? i think its better than kazaa
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Bearshare use Gnutella , and is full with spyware.

Power&#33; Reference.
    OnFlow - Installed by BearShare among others. The company that makes this beastie describes its purpose fairly well on its own It is a browser plug-in designed specifically to display advertising, usually of the large, loud and flashing variety.
    SaveNow (WhenUShop) - Installed by BearShare among others. Put quickly, an advertising toolbar that monitors what sites you visit and pops up sponsored "deals" when products/shopping/etc. appears on those sites.dlder.exe - An advertising trojan that is installed by Grokster (1.33), Bearshare (2.4.0b7), LimeWire (2.02), Net2Phone (unspecified versions) and KaZaA (unspecified versions). The spyware itself comes from ClickTillUWin.com. Taking the torch from even the worst advertising spyware to date, this one creates a fake Explorer executable and process to hide its activities. Some antivirus manufacturers have listed this as a virus or trojan horse: TROJ_DLDER.A.

SOURCE

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    janrap
    Use bittorrent, see http://torrentlinks.com/ it R&R

Not only complete CD&#39;s but complete work of an artist (multiple CD&#39;s)

No fakes..

It really works and fast too

Have fun&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast