Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Dad Is Going To Introduce Me To Arnon Milchan!

Poster
    It's great having a dad who's the director of one of the biggest enterprizes in the southern hemisphere, because he's friends with the managing director, who in turn is friends with Robert Duvall, who I've had the pleasure of dining with, and now I'm going to meet ARnon Milchan, the producer of Fight Club, Big Momma's house, Runaway Jury, Daredevil, High Crimes and 78 other films!

Do I dare ask him to sponsor Asylum Films (www.asylumfilms.cjb.net) with a DV Cam?!

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0586969/
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    My dad knows someguy too ..and..and... I said...HI,and he said HI back

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by Vamp@26 December 2003 - 11:29
    It's great having a dad who's the director of one of the biggest enterprizes in the southern hemisphere

Do I dare ask him to sponsor Asylum Films (www.asylumfilms.cjb.net) with a DV Cam?!
    why don't you just get yer rich dad to buy you a camera?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Because I can get a R40.000 Industry-Standard HDDV Cam if I can get a grant I'd probably only get a $700 MiniDV from my dad, which isn't a bad thing at all, but if you can get the best now, you wont need one later
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Oh Vamp, you're sooooo cool and I envy you so much.......

NOT

Well it's time for the mods to close this sh!t down.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    sounds cool vamp, dont forget to tell Milchan all your movie ideas! (If your lucky and your ideas are good, you might get fameaus to )

BTW: believe it or not my dad has a friend who is friends with the president of the US, but I dont think a introduction will happen

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by D!mensio_x@27 December 2003 - 22:45
    Oh Vamp, you're sooooo cool and I envy you so much.......

NOT

Well it's time for the mods to close this sh!t down.
    I never asked anyone to envy me, what kind of a moron are you? I'm asking people if they think it's a good idea to ask a producer to fund a small-time film production company...

What's the point of acting cool with your "NOT" crap? if you're going to start shit, why come post here? You are an idiot.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Vamp@26 December 2003 - 18:29
    It's great having a dad who's the director of one of the biggest enterprizes in the southern hemisphere, because he's friends with the managing director, who in turn is friends with Robert Duvall, who I've had the pleasure of dining with, and now I'm going to meet ARnon Milchan, the producer of Fight Club, Big Momma's house, Runaway Jury, Daredevil, High Crimes and 78 other films!

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0586969/
    I'm not your dad but let me introduce you to THIS

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Pliskin@27 December 2003 - 23:02
    BTW: believe it or not my dad has a friend who is friends with the president of the US, but I dont think a introduction will happen
    Is that something to brag about

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    whose the hell is Arnon Milchan? and why the hell would be people on this board care?

oh and im not your dad either but im humpin you mom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast