Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Time Highest Grossing Film

bootylicious's Avatar You've been punk'd
    Which movie do you think will end up on top?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I think Aragon would kick Leo De-Crappios ass in a fight...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by Withcheese@26 December 2003 - 23:37
    I think Aragon would kick Leo De-Crappios ass in a fight...
    i think my cousin would beat him in a fight and she's only 7
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    bootylicious's Avatar You've been punk'd
    I can&#39;t for the life of me understand why the Titanic made so much money...the movie sucked big time except for the part where the boat was sinking that was pretty cool. What do u all think?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by bootylicious@27 December 2003 - 10:51
    I can&#39;t for the life of me understand why the Titanic made so much money...the movie sucked big time except for the part where the boat was sinking that was pretty cool. What do u all think?
    simple teenage young girls went 20 times a week to see it to watch Leo the pretty boy (gggrrrrrrr I hate him so much))

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Adster+27 December 2003 - 02:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster &#064; 27 December 2003 - 02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-bootylicious@27 December 2003 - 10:51
    I can&#39;t for the life of me understand why the Titanic made so much money...the movie sucked big time except for the part where the boat was sinking that was pretty cool.&nbsp; What do u all think?
    simple teenage young girls went 20 times a week to see it to watch Leo the pretty boy (gggrrrrrrr I hate him so much))[/b][/quote]
    Yeah, that&#39;s why it made so much. That was the female equal to Star Wars, even though it sucked.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Imagine how little profit it wouldv&#39;e made if Leo wasn&#39;t in it
    I also think Titanic was total rubbish, it has over 100 goofs in it I think, a lot of stuff just didn&#39;t make sense at all, and oh what the tempo of the movie moved so slow.
    I haven&#39;t seen Return Of The King yet, but I&#39;m sure it must be better than Titanic, for one, ROTK has a lot of action, the only exciting part in Titanic was that part when the Boat sorta snapped in two.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    In terms of Titanic vs ROTK, i would like ROTK to come on top but I dont believe it will make the &#036;1.8 billion that titanic made,but it would be cool for it to break the billion dollar mark worldwide.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Orlando Bloom seems to have the Leonardo DiCapprio effect on my friends, so who knows&#33; of course, going to see a movie 20 times that takes over three and a half hours to watch is a bit tedious for just seeing it for a guy.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Lots of girls and old people won&#39;t like ROTK. But they certainly liked Titanic. i watched Titanic even though i didnt like it. Audience in Asia prefers Titanic type emotional movies than fairy tale type ROTK. What i mean is LOTK is not for all thats why it wont be able to break the Titanic record.

But again there are lots of better emotional movies than Titanic. WHY TITANIC?
    sig removed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast