Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Should I Get Emule?

Click on the + sign to see your queue spot. I will go up from time as time passes. here is the URL. i will be sharing it for while and then i will shut it down

edit: Link removed

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@29 December 2003 - 17:09
    Click on the + sign to see your queue spot. I will go up from time as time passes. here is the URL. i will be sharing it for while and then i will shut it down

http://192.168.220.1/
    dude thats not your ip adress.. 192.168, thats your local adress. Go to a site like WhatIsMyIP.com and check it.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Originally posted by mogadishu+29 December 2003 - 22:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 29 December 2003 - 22:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ultimatejester@29 December 2003 - 17:09

dude thats not your ip adress.. 192.168, thats your local adress. Go to a site like WhatIsMyIP.com and check it. [/b][/quote]

Who sed that it was my ip

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@29 December 2003 - 22:09

edit: Link removed
    what do i do when i know my queue spots? and what was the url u posted for.. u took it down b4 i could see it.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    the purple and black (blue and black in emules case) just shows availbaility.
    The lighter a colour (purple) the more sources than ones in black.

I think uj just wanted you to see that your in a queue and you just need to wait till it gets to QR1 then onto downloading. Patience.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@29 December 2003 - 22:52

I think uj just wanted you to see that your in a queue and you just need to wait till it gets to QR1 then onto downloading. Patience.
    so i should always download the purple ones?

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Originally posted by ultimatejester+29 December 2003 - 17:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatejester @ 29 December 2003 - 17:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by mogadishu@29 December 2003 - 22:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-ultimatejester
    @29 December 2003 - 17:09

dude thats not your ip adress.. 192.168, thats your local adress. Go to a site like WhatIsMyIP.com and check it.

Who sed that it was my ip [/b][/quote]
    oh my bad. i thought u meant u were sharing it and to add that ip to your friends list or something.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    I have a dsl line that connects at 150KB/s download and 15KB/s upload. What should I set for max connections in overnet.

BTW, thanks for the tip muscle, im running the pro version as i type this.

Another tip, if you already have emule and are running downloads, just set the temp and incoming folders in overnet to the ones that emule uses, and it will pick up the downloads at higher speeds.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Originally posted by 3223+29 December 2003 - 21:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3223 @ 29 December 2003 - 21:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thisiswhoweare@29 December 2003 - 22:52

so i should always download the purple ones? [/b][/quote]
    not always.

Its usually a good idea to get the most available one, but if the others results are more to your liking (ie. different language, higher bitrate etc), you dont have to use these purples ones if they dont have what your looking for.

on a few occassions sometimes the highest available sources dont have the full complete parts, so you have no choice but to ask for a reshare or look for a different version.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234