Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What The Hell To Do With All These Files!

I don't understand I extracted the file with win rar and got AL these 64 files which are tar files too in those tar files are all bins so what the f*ck do I burn??

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by Cloud.@27 December 2003 - 08:58
    I don't understand I extracted the file with win rar and got AL these 64 files which are tar files too in those tar files are all bins so what the f*ck do I burn??
    Extract the first file, should be file name.r00, it "should" extract the entire bin (no need to extract anything other than the first file),.....

This is very strange, I have never came across a file that you had to extract twice

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by Captain Nemo+28 December 2003 - 01:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Captain Nemo @ 28 December 2003 - 01:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cloud.@27 December 2003 - 08:58
    I don&#39;t understand I extracted the file with win rar and got AL these 64 files which are tar files too in those tar files are all bins so what the f*ck do I burn??
    Extract the first file, should be file name.r00, it "should" extract the entire bin (no need to extract anything other than the first file),.....

This is very strange, I have never came across a file that you had to extract twice [/b][/quote]
    OK tnx will try that now

btw I can play the movie with video lan by playing the bin so i know it works

ahh confusing day

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    just wanted to say heya&#33;&#33; problem solved&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

yep extracted the 00 file from the bunch of files that were in the original tar

then used daemon tools to mount the cue to get the MPEG

thanks guys for the help&#33;

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Glad it all worked out for you B)

Peace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12