IE-SPYAD is a Registry file that adds a long list of known advertisers, marketers, and crapware pushers to the Restricted sites zone of Internet Explorer. Once IE-ADS is "merged" into your Registry, most direct marketers and malware pushers will not be able to resort to their usual "tricks" (e.g., cookies, scripts, popups, et al) in order to monitor and track your behaviour while you surf the Net.
IESPYAD covers over 30,000 sites and is well worth using, its updated every week by the author.
Please note that IE-SPYAD is not an ad blocker. It will not block standard banner ads in Internet Explorer. What this Restricted sites list of known advertisers and crapware pushers will do, however, is:
* stop unwanted crapware from being installed behind your
back via "drive-by-downloads";
* prevent the hijacking of your home page and other key
Internet Explorer settings;
* shut down ActiveX, Java, and scripting, all of which can
be employed to push obnoxious advertising on you and
compromise your privacy and security;
* block cookies, which can be used to monitor and track your
travels around the Internet;
* combat obnoxious script-based popups that clutter your
screen and force unwanted advertising on you.
IE SPY-AD WEBSITE