Thread: A2 Malware Scanner

aČ free Scanner

When the scan starts, a process memory scan is initiated. It is looking for malware in all running programs and services.

After that, the aČ scanner examines any drive or directory selected or malware. It uses a signature database that has stored a kind of fingerprint of every infectious file. At the moment, aČ is able to recognize more than 19.000 different malware programs (trojans, backdoors, hacktools, batch viruses and trojans, internet worms, irc worms, java scripts, webserver scripts, vbs scripts, virus construction kits, denial of service tools (DoS), distributed denial of service tools (DDoS), flooder, keylogger, nuker, sniffer and unix viruses).

Updates
    aČ free is not equipped with an automatic update. But you can download the free updates manually with the integrated updater. Automatic updates are also only included in aČ personal.

aČ free was tested with Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003.

Download aČ free

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    thx bro

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@27 December 2003 - 12:12
    aČ free Scanner

When the scan starts, a process memory scan is initiated. It is looking for malware in all running programs and services.

After that, the aČ scanner examines any drive or directory selected or malware. It uses a signature database that has stored a kind of fingerprint of every infectious file. At the moment, aČ is able to recognize more than 19.000 different malware programs (trojans, backdoors, hacktools, batch viruses and trojans, internet worms, irc worms, java scripts, webserver scripts, vbs scripts, virus construction kits, denial of service tools (DoS), distributed denial of service tools (DDoS), flooder, keylogger, nuker, sniffer and unix viruses).

Updates
    aČ free is not equipped with an automatic update. But you can download the free updates manually with the integrated updater. Automatic updates are also only included in aČ personal.

aČ free was tested with Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003.

Download aČ free

isnt there a (rack of the personal version?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I don't know but you can use Spyware Guard and its free

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@27 December 2003 - 16:33
    I don't know but you can use Spyware Guard and its free
    so there isnt 1?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Google it or try to Andr.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    a-2 imho is a pos. It f'd with my registry. Their old program Anti-Trojan rocked, but a-2 sucks. Go to a-2's forum, most everybodies pissed off. This program does'nt work for a LOT of people.