Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Things!

I saw that someone allready had simmilar problem, but looks like mine goes little bit more complicated:
    -d.loading "Intolerable cruelty"-713924KB file for a week now and it find source, start with 30-something Kbps and than gradually goes slower-in less than a minute goes to 0 and stay in "connecting" mode for next hour or so? And than again same procedure.
    -uploading behaves strange, because for the last month only file that's uploaded from me is "Office"-1st episode? In same sharing file i have some reasonably new and good stuf(2 newest "West wing", "Last samurai", newest "Matrix"...etc.)-all together some 10GB of sharing material. Upload is set to 128Kbps.
    Quite unbiliveble that no one is interested in any of those stuf?? Havent changed any file properties-just left them be as when i dl. them from kazaalite.
    Now, i sound like i'm desperate for people uploading from me but all this together gives me suspitions that something is wrong??
    thanks if someone can halp me and happy hollidays to everyone here.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    well do this:

please do a test,search for van halen?s right now and wait untill you get 30 or more sources and then pick for download and tell me what you get make sure your traffic is paused or clean

tell me what you get

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Sorry i'm late, Musleman!
    Familly dinner capt me occupied
    Please, clarify to me which van halen file are u talking about or it doesnt metter?
    I started d.loading "Panama" audio file-5144KB. It's 3 sources outhere but my d.load comes from just one and speed is betw. 1,5-4,0Kbps -going up and down from that one source.
    Hope this was what you asked??

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    lol i need to put a quote on the song tilte do it with "right now" lol

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    As you can see, i'm not big Van Halen fan
    Anyway, just started to dl and it goes well. 5MB file went almost done for under 2min.
    Started moderatly with 15Kbps but went on 60-something. Now it's going down again on 7Kbps-just 1MB left. 48 sources.
    Last 1MB goes realy slow-it's now on 1,2Kbps.
    Over and out

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    ok well as you can see that file is old and popular which = lots of availbe sources which in turn = high speed as you saw, i use this file for trouble shooting because it can tell me if you have a supernode or isp problem.

in your case there is nothing but a source problem, the other files you are downlaoding don't have connectalbe sources or the sources they find go off line or something

also klite downloads the last part of the files from only one or 2 ussers so the sources can be freedup for others with more of the file to download

also remember::

your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

pay attention to the red part, sometimes even if you 1000 sources not even one of them might be available

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Thanks for your time, M-Man.
    Still it's not clear to me why i dont stay connected when i got some source. And it's not just interrupt but slowly decending speed until it comes to 0??
    Using Kazaalite for some time already-but never experienced that before.
    Anyhow, from 3mil. users-guess all kind of strange things are to be expected.
    Greetings

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by maxdm51@27 December 2003 - 15:17
    Thanks for your time, M-Man.
    Still it's not clear to me why i dont stay connected when i got some source. And it's not just interrupt but slowly decending speed until it comes to 0??
    Using Kazaalite for some time already-but never experienced that before.
    Anyhow, from 3mil. users-guess all kind of strange things are to be expected.
    Greetings
    LOL YOU are not reading my post, there is no way to tell if you have sources or not

just make sure you don't have upload set to unlimited, set it to 70 or 60% of your upload speed, don't download a lot of files at the same time, one by one with good speed is much better than a bunch with low speed, and remember there is no way to tell if sources are available for connection or not

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    LOL YOU are not reading my post, there is no way to tell if you have sources or not
    Sorry, english is not even my 2nd language-so maby there lies a problem but when i start d.loading something that should be a very good proof that i have source for dl??!! Problem is that i dont stay connected with that source more than i minute.
    Once again: i find a source for dl. but i cannot stay connectid with it. It starts dloading but just for short time. It's not that i,m refused from source(no reason for that-i'm sharing )-it doesnt cut me at once but slowly reducing dl speed untill i'm completly out!

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    ok well its your sources otherwise it would have done the same thing with van halen, explain why van halen downloaded with no problem but the others are having problem, also you can be cut off at any time, shareing has nothing to do with it, there is no way of telling if sources are available to you or not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast