Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 6-0

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    galatasaray could beat celtic

2. Lounge   -   #12
    I hope Celtic and Rangers come down to the premiership next year. Then we will be able to see them in four years time playing Lincoln.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec@27 December 2003 - 19:42
    galatasaray could beat celtic
    Hahah, true

Who do I support, Manchester United, because my grandparents, parents and my self have all been born and spent most of our years in Manchester and have always supported them.

So dont even think bout giving me shit for supporting them, and besisdes they would dick on Celtic lol.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by hypodermic@27 December 2003 - 17:48
    I hope Celtic and Rangers come down to the premiership next year. Then we will be able to see them in four years time playing Lincoln.
    That's funny, Celtic beat Liverpool and Blackburn pretty recently and I don't see either of them in the lower leagues in England...

5. Lounge   -   #15
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    *Mouse dances and sings "'Mon the hoops!"

Celtic are a damn fine side and could beat most teams they come up against. LIke most sides they can have off-days, but they still good, baby!

*Mouse dances some more

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Lamsey+27 December 2003 - 20:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 27 December 2003 - 20:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hypodermic@27 December 2003 - 17:48
    I hope Celtic and Rangers come down to the premiership next year. Then we will be able to see them in four years time playing Lincoln. &nbsp; &nbsp;
    That&#39;s funny, Celtic beat Liverpool and Blackburn pretty recently and I don&#39;t see either of them in the lower leagues in England... [/b][/quote]
    I am sorry to disagree with you. Rangers and Celtic can occasionally beat some of the big teams down here. But remember that they would be playing a big team every week. How would they fare then? It is only recently in the Daily Mirror Martin O&#39;Neill was complaining that his team was tired because they were playing in the Champions League. They are not playing anybody else the rest of the time. Rangers and Celtic are parochial and would never survive in the superior English League.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Interesting view, I can see the truth in that aswell

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@27 December 2003 - 19:03
    .... man I wish Celtic came down to the premier Division , theyd get raped&#33;:
    What a stupid and insensitive way to express yourself.

If you feel that Celtic are not up to the rigors of the English Premiership, fair enough. However to say it the way you did is idiotic.

I personally feel that, Finalists in the EUFA Cup. Taking around 80,000 to Seville with minimal trouble. A home support of 60,000 per week in one of the best stadiums in Britain. The EUFA supporters of the year and an additional income of somewhere around £15,000,000 from television money would give us a fighting chance of mid-table mediocrity.

This does not include the additional marketing opportunities that would be available. Why for example do you think Manchester Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal all want Celtic for testimonials. Maybe because it brings huge crowds and a better chance of TV coverage.

Just my opinion though.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by hypodermic+27 December 2003 - 22:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hypodermic @ 27 December 2003 - 22:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Lamsey@27 December 2003 - 20:50
    <!--QuoteBegin-hypodermic
    @27 December 2003 - 17:48

That&#39;s funny, Celtic beat Liverpool and Blackburn pretty recently and I don&#39;t see either of them in the lower leagues in England...
    I am sorry to disagree with you. Rangers and Celtic can occasionally beat some of the big teams down here. But remember that they would be playing a big team every week. How would they fare then? It is only recently in the Daily Mirror Martin O&#39;Neill was complaining that his team was tired because they were playing in the Champions League. They are not playing anybody else the rest of the time. Rangers and Celtic are parochial and would never survive in the superior English League. [/b][/quote]
    See my last.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Ex-member
    We&#39;re not just the best supporters in Europe. We&#39;re the best in the world.

And that&#39;s official, from FIFA.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast