Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 6-0

Ex-member
    Originally posted by hypodermic@27 December 2003 - 20:43
    You lot have the cheek to go on about 1966.
    Sorry that was not European, that was WORLD cup.
    We don't have the cheek to provoke you into going on and on about it by insinuating that England can't cut it at international level.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Originally posted by Lamsey+27 December 2003 - 21:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 27 December 2003 - 21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hypodermic@27 December 2003 - 20:43
    You lot have the cheek to go on about 1966. &nbsp; &nbsp;
    Sorry that was not European, that was WORLD cup. &nbsp; &nbsp;
    We don&#39;t have the cheek to provoke you into going on and on about it by insinuating that England can&#39;t cut it at international level. [/b][/quote]
    That is because you cant.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by hypodermic+27 December 2003 - 20:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hypodermic @ 27 December 2003 - 20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Lamsey@27 December 2003 - 21:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-hypodermic
    @27 December 2003 - 20:43
    You lot have the cheek to go on about 1966.
    Sorry that was not European, that was WORLD cup.

We don&#39;t have the cheek to provoke you into going on and on about it by insinuating that England can&#39;t cut it at international level.
    That is because you cant. [/b][/quote]
    Yes, if we said that then we would be talking crap. Just as you are talking crap by implying that teams like Leeds, Spurs or Birmingham would beat Celtic week in, week out.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Celtic or Rangers would not win the English Premiership for a long time, if at all. However, a top 10 finish is perfectly plausible. As someone pointed out earlier, the top 4 or so teams in the Premiership are very good, but then there is a sharp fall in quality as you move down the table.

It&#39;s people like yourselves that give the English the reputation of being arrogant twats. Luckily i know this reputation is deserved by only a few. 90% of the English people i know betray this stereotype and are actually a decent lot, some of whom i&#39;d regard as close friends.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by Lamsey@27 December 2003 - 21:56
    Yes, if we said that then we would be talking crap. Just as you are talking crap by implying that teams like Leeds, Spurs or Birmingham would beat Celtic week in, week out.
    No I am not saying that. They would take turns at beating them. Lets not lower ourselves to the level where you are accusing me of talking crap. I cant remember saying that about you or anyone else.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Knowledge is Power
    Originally posted by the_faceman@27 December 2003 - 17:02
    It&#39;s people like yourselves that give the English the reputation of being arrogant twats. Luckily i know this reputation is deserved by only a few. 90% of the English people

I saw the period, just kidding

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by hypodermic+27 December 2003 - 21:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hypodermic @ 27 December 2003 - 21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@27 December 2003 - 21:56
    No I am not saying that. They would take turns at beating them. Lets not lower ourselves to the level where you are accusing me of talking crap. I cant remember saying that about you or anyone else. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not accusing anyone of anything, just stating fact.

If you think that Celtic would be relegated from the Premiership, or even come within an asses roar of relegation, then you are talking crap. Simple.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by Lamsey+27 December 2003 - 22:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 27 December 2003 - 22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hypodermic@27 December 2003 - 21:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey
    @27 December 2003 - 21:56

No I am not saying that. They would take turns at beating them. Lets not lower ourselves to the level where you are accusing me of talking crap. I cant remember saying that about you or anyone else.

If you think that Celtic would be relegated from the Premiership, or even come within an asses roar of relegation, then you are talking crap. Simple. [/b][/quote]
    On what premise do you base your &#39;Fact&#39;?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by Nimdock+27 December 2003 - 21:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nimdock @ 27 December 2003 - 21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-the_faceman@27 December 2003 - 17:02
    It&#39;s people like yourselves that give the English the reputation of being arrogant twats. Luckily i know this reputation is deserved by only a few. 90% of the English people

I saw the period, just kidding [/b][/quote]
    lol, i need to remember how easy it is to mis-quote hehe.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by hypodermic+27 December 2003 - 23:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hypodermic @ 27 December 2003 - 23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Lamsey@27 December 2003 - 22:06
    Originally posted by hypodermic@27 December 2003 - 21:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey
    @27 December 2003 - 21:56

If you think that Celtic would be relegated from the Premiership, or even come within an asses roar of relegation, then you are talking crap. Simple.
    On what premise do you base your &#39;Fact&#39;? [/b][/quote]
    I go recent results - on what do you base yours.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast