Thread: Cinverting .bin To .iso

is there a program out there that can convert .bin files to .iso files that can work perfectly fine when it's burned to a cd?

2. Games   -   #2
    muchspl2
    why do you need to convert it, its commonly stated here bla bla, you need to convert a bin to iso these people don't know any better
    bin files are made to be burned on a cd, thats the reason there bins to begin with

3. Games   -   #3
    i needed to know because i didn't have .cue files, and u don't need to have .cue files for .iso files to burn...

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    you dont need the cue file for bins to burn eitehr in nero...i did it millions of times....and if u still need the cues file to convert it to iso

5. Games   -   #5
    muchspl2
    a cue file is just a few words on a notepad, but as ^^ said you don't even need the cue to burn
    look at the pinned topic or do a search, anyone who tell you you have to convert bis to iso is wrong and is giving out poor advice

6. Games   -   #6
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    AND... if for some reason you still want to convert it to ISO, use WinISO.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@24 December 2003 - 08:26
    you dont need the cue file for bins to burn eitehr in nero...i did it millions of times....and if u still need the cues file to convert it to iso
    really because I cannot find a way to burn bin files without a cue file, in Nero.

8. Games   -   #8
    muchspl2
    File-->Burn Image and then select your .bin file. Just select the bin file and burn