Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: This Forum Has Changed!

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    J'Pol - you are a first class cunt - i have never liked you and i never will.
    How dare you post pictures of people without there permission and think you are being clever - you are not - you are as i said before a FIRST CLASS CUNT

Hobbes - you my fiend are just as bad - in fact you are not only a cunt, but a stupid one.

To other people reading this, the picture hobbes is talking about is of me - if he posts it here i will press charges and chase the asshole untill i die - this aint a fucking warning its a fucking promise!!

Now fuck off the lot of ya and creep back into the sewers where you belong.

With much hate and agression
    UKMan <-------yes MAN - not a boy like you hobbes&#33;&#33;

2. Lounge   -   #162
    Hey, Welcome back UKMan

PS - Nice entrance&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #163
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty

Oh dear, this is so...

4. Lounge   -   #164
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 00:24
    J&#39;Pol - you are a first class cunt - i have never liked you and i never will.
    How dare you post pictures of people without there permission and think you are being clever - you are not - you are as i said before a FIRST CLASS CUNT

Hobbes - you my fiend are just as bad - in fact you are not only a cunt, but a stupid one.

To other people reading this, the picture hobbes is talking about is of me - if he posts it here i will press charges and chase the asshole untill i die - this aint a fucking warning its a fucking promise&#33;&#33;

didnt you make and post said picture

5. Lounge   -   #165
    Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 01:24
    J&#39;Pol - you are a first class cunt - i have never liked you and i never will.

To other people reading this, the picture hobbes is talking about is of me - if he posts it here i will press charges and chase the asshole untill i die - this aint a fucking warning its a fucking promise&#33;&#33;

I downloaded those picture from the internet.

They were freely available. People cannot post pictures of themselves in open areas of forums and expect privacy, that is just silly.

If you want I will post the one of you as well - what is it that you are going to do, threaten me on the internet. Wow, I&#39;m scared.

Thank you for letting me know how you feel. I feel entirely differently and always have done. I like you as a person. Still there is nothing I can do about that, other than feel foolish that you played me along. One lives and learns.

Peace ( I genuinely mean that, perhaps you did not)

Jim

PS do you want me to post the files of you all singing as well - or is that copyright.

6. Lounge   -   #166
    Originally posted by UKMan@28 December 2003 - 23:24

I present to you the collective facial expression of the KL Board.

7. Lounge   -   #167
    jetje's Avatar former star
    well people this is not going anywhere, christmas is just behind us and we&#39;re of again....
    I do hope that next threads will be nicer

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617