Thread: Ring Tones

where can i get the software to download ringtones to my nextel from my computer?i have a usb data cable.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    If you have a data cable then your on your way to getting some cool ringtones for free.

Me personally, well my phone is wap enabled so I just go to tagtag.com or ringtonenation.com and get free ringtones. All you have to do is go to the website on your phone and enter in a ringtone code and it will send it to your phone.

But with a data cable you can download the ringtones directly to your box and send them to your phone through usb. Much more convenient and cheaper than using the internet on your phone to get ringtones for free.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    where can i get the exe. to use a usb to phone.for ringtones

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    myt610.net they have ringtone and games for t610 and t616 (the ring tone will work for any phone with polyphonic rig tone)

also to get the usb cable to work please post your phone modle and i will see if i can help you

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    i have a nextel i90

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    my friend has that phone so i will ask him, but im on break so i wont see him for a week at the least. What you should do is search "i90 forum" not in quotes and that will proably help you.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    i would think all you would need is a driver for that data cable. I assume you did not buy it or buy it new because it would have came with an install disk (for driver and stuff).

Find the model of the cable and manufacturer and do a search for a driver.