Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My New Case

Well this is what I bought...

I was thinking about puting a led temp display on this. BUT I dont know the first thing about them... Does anyone have any sugestions ???

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    There are several units that fit in an empty bay...Digidoc5, Zalman and Thermaltake all make them.
    Typically they will monitor/display several different temps and also control fan speeds.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Erm, does anyone else happen to think that case is a bit, umm, ugly?

The asipre x-Dreamer cases look better than that, and they come with a temp sensor and display in front, not to mention windowed as well, and two fans, with those same fan guards. Oh, and for like half that price.

Just my thoughts.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by _John_Lennon_@28 December 2003 - 06:54

The asipre x-Dreamer cases look better than that, and they come with a temp sensor and display in front, not to mention windowed as well, and two fans, with those same fan guards. Oh, and for like half that price.

Just my thoughts.
    i want to get teh aspire xdreamer case turbo edition....they have lights in the front panel and the temp sensor has a blue back light

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo+28 December 2003 - 02:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Elmo @ 28 December 2003 - 02:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-_John_Lennon_@28 December 2003 - 06:54

The asipre x-Dreamer cases look better than that, and they come with a temp sensor and display in front, not to mention windowed as well, and two fans, with those same fan guards.&nbsp; Oh, and for like half that price.

Just my thoughts.
    i want to get teh aspire xdreamer case turbo edition....they have lights in the front panel and the temp sensor has a blue back light [/b][/quote]
    Thats pretty much what im talking about, although those lights *the ones on the corners, and middle of the side front panel, look a bit odd.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by clocker@28 December 2003 - 06:43
    There are several units that fit in an empty bay...Digidoc5, Zalman and Thermaltake all make them.
    Typically they will monitor/display several different temps and also control fan speeds.
    Hey Clocker do you have any links to them and What do you all reccommend ???

Oh I got the case for 45.00 usd from a friend. I was thinking about repainting the eyes sliver...

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Thanks J.L.
    I dont know jack shit these so what do you think about this one...

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Sounds like it is okay, lack luster, etc etc.

Should read the reviews for the product, god I love the devoted Newegg customers like ourselves who leave awesome reviews we can sware by, most of the time. Hehe.

Also, the Vantec Nexus one that is there, is very widely sold. Seems to be popular, but a bit odd on the color plates.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    uhhh, am i the only one to notice that the one he link us to is not in stock?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast