Thread: Same Amount Of Users On All Versions

si03
    on kmd clean and k++ they are all the same users online so whats the point of switching over sorry im a noob. Yes i read FAQ. Also please just tell me whats the best one ive read through each one the resurrection the kmd clean which one should i use?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by si03@28 December 2003 - 06:17
    on kmd clean and k++ they are all the same users online so whats the point of switching over sorry im a noob. Yes i read FAQ. Also please just tell me whats the best one ive read through each one the resurrection the kmd clean which one should i use?
    Just use the version you have always used. Since all versions connect to the same supernodes all version will have the same number of users online.
    Member No.: 82,000

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    The problems will start later as Sherman stated that in some time from now older versions of KMD (which is the base for K-Lite) won't be able to connect to the KMD version 2.6. In other words: We'll get cut off.
    My advice: Use K-Lite 2.4.3 untill there will be a fully operational version of K-Lite 2.6.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox@29 December 2003 - 00:16
    The problems will start later as Sherman stated that in some time from now older versions of KMD (which is the base for K-Lite) won't be able to connect to the KMD version 2.6. In other words: We'll get cut off.
    My advice: Use K-Lite 2.4.3 untill there will be a fully operational version of K-Lite 2.6.
    Yup hes right...most of the users are using 2.4.4 or 2.4.5...2.6 is not quite up to par yet