Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shareaza Betrayed Me!

I've been trying to D/L Turbo Pascal for Windows for four hours w/ Shareaza.....using KL, I got it in 20 minitues.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    yeah, Shareaza sucks - EVERYTHING takes 16 times longer than it does with Kazaa, EVERYTHING
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@28 December 2003 - 12:21
    yeah, Shareaza sucks - EVERYTHING takes 16 times longer than it does with Kazaa, EVERYTHING
    True

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    i havent downloaded any apps or games but mp3's download super fast with shareaza.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by chinook_apache@28 December 2003 - 13:55
    i havent downloaded any apps or games but mp3's download super fast with shareaza.
    False

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    muchspl2
    the thing is soon a person or persons will say shareaza is super fast @ torrents, thats false also, if you get shadows client or a client built on shadows core you will get even faster speeds
    what trick people up and I believe they did it on purpose is by defaulting to kbs instead of KB's
    it seems to me its clearly meant to be a deception to n00bs to think its going faster than it really is

don't get me wrong emule is great for rare movies

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Thats to bad your experience using it wasn't very good. I my downloads are faster useing shareaza than kazaa. Maybe your settings aren't right. Only takes a few hours to download a game, maybe 10-20 seconds for a song. The only problem I had was my isp called because I was using more bandwidth than a large business.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@28 December 2003 - 16:13

what trick people up and I believe they did it on purpose is by defaulting to kbs instead of KB's
    it seems to me its clearly meant to be a deception to n00bs to think its going faster than it really is
    yeah they fooled me with that one to..i dont use it no more cus it's fucking slow man

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by BullWinkle@28 December 2003 - 10:19
    Thats to bad your experience using it wasn't very good. I my downloads are faster useing shareaza than kazaa. Maybe your settings aren't right. Only takes a few hours to download a game, maybe 10-20 seconds for a song. The only problem I had was my isp called because I was using more bandwidth than a large business.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by muchspl2+28 December 2003 - 12:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 28 December 2003 - 12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BullWinkle@28 December 2003 - 10:19
    Thats to bad your experience using it wasn&#39;t very good. I my downloads are faster useing shareaza than kazaa. Maybe your settings aren&#39;t right. Only takes a few hours to download a game, maybe 10-20 seconds for a song. The only problem I had was my isp called because I was using more bandwidth than a large business.
    [/b][/quote]
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast