here we go again, another good movie year has gone, alot of good sequels made this year, all did sooo welll with box office, it's more or less that sequel franchise is really a proven successfull marketing gimmick for publishers, cash cows, big time!
ok enough of the crappy introduct i hate english any ways
let's cut to the chase, i did some googling and summarized some of the most anticipated upcoming sequels here for future reference at debate (orders dont mean anything)
1) The Ring: Naomi Watts will return to this horror movie about the a cursed video tape
2) X2-United: Most of you all heard it, Brian Singinger is working on his next X-Men project with the same crew, it would be a shame if t hey dont make it X2 was such a great film and everyone who saw it should be no way letting the studio stop right there.
3) Ocean's Twelve: Steven Solderbourgh will reunite Julia Roberts, BradPitt, George Clooney and Andy Garcia to make a sequel to 2001's Ocean's Eleven, cool movie huh? oh yea you bet your azz it was
4) Pirate of Carribbean: A sequel is now planning in the studio, it's just a romor but i just saw the movie it's definitely sequel material and hope thie rumor turn out to be true, i love that movie
5) Kill Bill Vol2: If you saw KB1, no way your gonna miss the second, coz that's where the rest of the story will be exposed. also expect to have some inetense blood and flesh actions. come ou in 2 months from this theread
5) Spider Man 2: we just saw the trailer it's out in only 7 months
6) Star War ep3: I dont know how George Locus is gonna screw up Star Wars for another run but still, worth to pay 8 bucks to see some special affects maybe?
7) Shrek 2: We saw the trailers, it's not that exciting, maybe they target this one for youth and kids. coming out in a few months.
8) Daredevil: New movie may be called Elekra, dont know much about yyet but they sure will bring out a sequel, no further info available
9) Blade 3: The vampire killing Wesley Snipe is back and there will be more weirer stuff to kill, i dont know what, can it be aliens or ET? Should be available late 2004
10) The Mask Sequel, you all saw the trailer, i dont expect much from it go google you may find some nice pic
11) Freddy Vs Jason Sequal: they are already working on the plan, some guy named Dick Richard and Dyland something will star the project, hope they do a better job this time
12) Scary Movie 4 is coming maybe same time next year, which movies they are going to make fun of this time, maybe lord of the rings, lol
13) Terminator 4: this one is gonna take us to the future, just like Leo takes us to the real world. Now but how Johg Connar is gonna become the president, no i mean leader of the resistance, we will know maybe by the end of 2004.
14) JUrassic park 4 will probably be out in 1 years and a half from today, Directed by Simon West, Sam Nail is back, Steven Speilburg will be producer again, i personally thinks this quite highly but Simon west had some crappy production history like Tom Raiders 1 and 2
15) Harry Potter, well what can i say, just wait for may 2004, go google it if you like the first 2 or below 14
16) Mission Impossible 3, Tom Cruise again with a differen director, but anyways, the studio decide to postpone the releasae day of the next MI movie from May2004
to i dont know when but hopefully still inside 2004
and there are lot of other possible sequels like chucky, rockie and stuff like that
and most of the information i provide here are from all over the web, may be rumors, but a lot of information are quite solid.
and if you happend to find some more sequels i failed to mention, please return a thread, 2003 was really a good year for movies man, peace