Thread: A Download Keeps Disappearing?

BANNED
    ok....the deal is that i open up shareaza and i have my downloads....but a download (deus ex cd2) ONLY shows after i close shareaza after a crash....debug something..... any ideas?

thx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    bump

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Try out the shareaza forums... http://forums.shareaza.com 'cause i don't know what ya mean

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    u may hav a corrupted partial download within your 'incomplete' folder
    check for this troubled file 'dues ex'...looks like you will have to delete it from there and restart the download again

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Or if you know what the bad piece is try erasing that part with the advanced editor (only in Power mode views).

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Kevo@26 December 2003 - 08:04
    Or if you know what the bad piece is try erasing that part with the advanced editor (only in Power mode views).
    k i went to sharereactor and started the same download.... one time they both opened lol..... so what i did was delete the one that was advanced (might have been corrupt)....

the download went really fast and i got it in a couple of days

thx for your help.....by the way kevo...dont know WTF u just said in ur post

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Oh there's an option thingy in the right click menu when shareaza is in either of the power mode GUIs. it's advanced editor and it let's u change the file name before it is downloaded, let's u change the hash, and lets u erase parts. so i said if there is a small part that is corrupted then u can erase that one part.