Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Long Is Klboard Gonna Last?

TRshady
    I honestly don't think it will be around for long and don't see the same people sticking around for years to come. I, for one will be leaving sometime into the new year and wont be making a big thing of it, not even a post to say so because it moves so fast and I cant expect to be able to say goodbye a year after joining and expect a farewell from people I don't know and who are different to when I first joined. I see forums a different way now, just drop in, ask a questions, answer some and go, time waits for no man.

So with college starting for me soon, I wont have time for forums anymore and I suppose the same applies for other people and some will simply get bored of seeing the same questions, talking bout the same things and hanging round the same group of people.

So will the board last forum last long?
    Sure it will, could still be here in 10 years, but the people make the forum, the people will be different and so will the forum. So what should be asked is how many of us think we'll be here in 5 years say, rather then will the board still stand ...

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by J'Pol@28 December 2003 - 20:01

I prefer Soulseek for Music and BT for movies. I only use K++ for software now (it is still the best for that).
    dude isnt kazaa best for viruses? if its not then ill start DLing software again because even though NAV corprate may do the job, im still a little worried

editff the subject and typos

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123