Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Long Is Klboard Gonna Last?

Double Agent
    i know nothing is "forever" on the internet but i'd like to ask 7thelement how long r u gonna get it going?

give us a conservative estimate, how much does it cost to run such a board and is it sustainable?

I'd like to come back and visit years down the road.

I like to say that i am currently applying for a medical school and if i am in for the long ride (about 6 years or 7 years of training).

I'd like to come back and visit u guys cuz ur such a fine bunch and i really hate to see this group to disappear

so many things change.....

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    BMD
    I'm not speaking on behalf of the Moderators.............but..........

..........I believe this Board will last forever!!

Be well............take care..........

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@28 December 2003 - 12:03
    i know nothing is "forever" on the internet but i'd like to ask 7thelement how long r u gonna get it going?

give us a conservative estimate, how much does it cost to run such a board and is it sustainable?

I'd like to come back and visit years down the road.

I like to say that i am currently applying for a medical school and if i am in for the long ride (about 6 years or 7 years of training).

I'd like to come back and visit u guys cuz ur such a fine bunch and i really hate to see this group to disappear

so many things change.....
    forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever and forever

i hope that answer your qustion
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm not gonna go into detail into how they've got it (it's kinda personal so it's up to the admin to explain further if needs be), but you'll have to trust me when I say that they've got enough for the board to last a long time - A very long time!

How else could we get the radio server?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    Ah, so a new radio server is going to reverse the 9000% drop in membership?

Good news, I thought the forum was gasping for it's last breath. Spicy, bullshitty, just the way you like it right?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by balamm@28 December 2003 - 13:19

Good news, I thought the forum was gasping for it's last breath. Spicy, bullshitty, just the way you like it right?
    issues?
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by balamm@28 December 2003 - 08:19

wow balamm ur so moody lately, what's going on?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    I'm allowed to speak now. Illuminati gets my drift I'm sure.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    The original question was how long the board would/will last, not how long the community will.

Honestly balamm, ever since your unceremonial leave from being a mod you've been acting like you've got a big chip on your shoulder - If you thought/wanted this place to go, what the hell are you still doing here?

Do us a favour and tell us the truth - Did you leave or was your ass booted out of the team?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    its been around for a long time so i dont see why it would stop .............. unless certian ppl lost intrest .... money shouldnt be an issue there is always banners and pop ups ..... shit like that !

i seen alot of trouble and problems come and go with this board and so will the current issues......... so i wouldnt freet none ..........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast