Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Great Mystery

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I'll get BB a link to this.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    BANNED
    Originally posted by J'Pol@29 December 2003 - 03:42
    In what way is this tasteless.

I asked what had happened to someone who I had a lot of time for. It is a perfectly natural thing to do.

Why do you want to cause strife here.
    You were told by a few people who know the story that they were unable to explain because they felt it was not their place. No-one who knows the story is willing to talk. So you decided to troll for an answer. If he is such a friend, and you are genuinely concerned, you would PM him and ask for yourself, you know where to find him. This is just another of your attention seeking efforts.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+28 December 2003 - 19:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 28 December 2003 - 19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 03:42

I asked what had happened to someone who I had a lot of time for. It is a perfectly natural thing to do.

You were told by a few people who know the story that they were unable to explain because they felt it was not their place. No-one who knows the story is willing to talk. So you decided to troll for an answer. If he is such a friend, and you are genuinely concerned, you would PM him and ask for yourself, you know where to find him. This is just another of your attention seeking efforts.

[/b][/quote]
    You are a pathetic and sad man.

I truly pity you.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+29 December 2003 - 01:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 29 December 2003 - 01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ozbabe@28 December 2003 - 19:40
    this topic is totally tasteless..

shame on you for discussing this in such an open way...

i&#39;m sure that BB will really appreciate it...&nbsp;

Why do you want to cause strife here. [/b][/quote]
    J Pol... If you were seriously interested in why he wasnt around.. you were given a link to where he was.

You could have gone to where he is and asked him yourself instead of setting this up as a circus...

Have you bothered to do that?

If this is how you treat the people you care for... God help the people you don&#39;t&#33;

This is disgusting...

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+28 December 2003 - 18:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 28 December 2003 - 18:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 03:42

[/b][/quote]
    I think he tried the PM&#39;ing... Which is more pathetic, asking about an absent friend, or knocking some one down for asking?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Ozbabe

You are as bad as your friend.

Sad and pathetic and you honestly can&#39;t see it.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Ex-member
    Guys, this is not helping. This thread was made in good intentions, so that people can publicly affirm their desire for Bigboab to return. I certainly don&#39;t think Bigboab would be pleased to see a thread about him filled with flame.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    BANNED
    Originally posted by noname12@29 December 2003 - 03:52
    I think he tried the PM&#39;ing... Which is more pathetic, asking about an absent friend, or knocking some one down for asking?
    Another circus act&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Disgusting is: Trashing a "come back BigBoab, we miss you" thread with your own personnal fucking agendas.

God this place has sucked since you forum squatting leeches showed up.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+28 December 2003 - 18:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 28 December 2003 - 18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@29 December 2003 - 03:52
    I think he tried the PM&#39;ing... Which is more pathetic, asking about an absent friend, or knocking some one down for asking?&nbsp;
    Another circus act&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    Meh, so any way, I think he would be punning this flaming business right about now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast